Long Day At Work

You finally pull up into the driveway of you and Ryan's shared home after a long day of work. You pull out your phone and check the time.

6:59 P.M... (Or 18:59 for those that got 24 hr time.) You shook your head and made your way into the house.

You unlock the door to a quite dark home. The evening light that shines through dimly lights the room.

You kick your heels off by the door and make your way up the steps. As you were walking, you notice Ryan's shoes on the steps, then a shirt, then a very small dress, then...

Women's underwear?

Anger boiled inside you. You knew that this wasn't yours because you don't own green underwear... 

As you get closer and closer to you and Ryan's bedroom, noises become heard.

"Shit. Be quiet." Ryan mumbles. Despite Ryan's command to the slut, another moan escapes her lips.

You slowly walk to the door and stand there, trying to see if they will continue.

All you hear is shuffling and mumbles, then, footsteps going closer to the door.

You hide behind the desk next to the door, waiting for someone to come out.

Just as you would have known, a nude slut comes out to gather her clothes. Soon Ryan follows, gathering his clothes and running down the steps.

The front door opens and closes with a slam.

You're not getting away that easy, Ryan. You said with with a sly smirk on your face.

This has been another chapter brought to you by @QueenLaTrish.