It's Not What It Looks Like!

Ryan's POV

"Who wants to play the train game?!" Michelle, y/n's friend exclaimed to the group. Most of us agreed and we all got into position.

Michelle was first, then me, Kaylynn, Rihanna, Ariana, Justin, and Jack.

We all began to move out of the room exclaiming, "cha cha cha cha cha CHA!" over and over again.

Because of me being the tall, muscular thing I am, no one else was visible behind me.

Y/n had her earbuds in walking down the hall. She looked over into the room that we were about to leave and her hand went right over her mouth.

I could tell she got this all wrong.

Y/n POV

We were playing the whisper challenge when I had to pee.

I got up, still with my phone and earbuds, and walked towards the hall.

"Aren't you gonna sit that down?" My friend, Victoria, asked while giggling.

"Nah, imma just take it with me cuz I'm lazy like that." I said crossing my arms like a wanna-be OG. (I have no idea. I'm sorry 😂)

I put my phone in my sweater pocket and started walking down the hall, jamming to Cold Water by JB. As I was walking I looked to the left of me to see Ry and Michelle.

It looked like Michelle was saying something, and Ry was too. I wouldn't usually have a problem with it, but it was the fact that Ry was behind her and it kinda looked like she was moaning.

I took my earbuds out of my ears and put my hand over my mouth.

I ran out of the house with tears falling down my face. I sat on the step and pulled my phone out.

I would usually text or call Michelle, but she's the one that back stabbed me.

I was about to call my sister until I felt a presence behind me. I turn around to see Ryan.

"I know this sounds cliché, but, it's not what it looked like." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

"So I didn't see you humping Michelle and her moaning about it?!" I spat back angrier.

"No!! We were playing the train game! And what looked like 'moaning' was her saying 'cha cha cha cha cha CHA!" He yelled.

After he did that, I saw Michelle and Ariana come outside.

"Trust him, y/n. I would never do that to you." Michelle said trying to comfort me.

"We were just playing the train game and Michelle was leading it." Ariana added on.

"We'll give you a minute." Ariana said before walking in with Ryan and Michelle.

I wiped my tears and walked back inside with them.

This was all just a huge misunderstanding.

----------
A/n: what the actual flip flop was this.

I'm not even gonna do my outro. I'm just done 😂