~ 105 | My Everything | ~

▪ | ERICA | ▪

After getting ice cream, stopping Lee's house to get them some clothes to sleep in tonight, we headed to my house.

When we got there, I seen Ying's car there and Cassidy and Ying got out the car. I sighed to myself and looked over at Lee and she looked at me and sighed.

Could tell she was already getting annoyed. I rubbed her thigh a little parking the car. I handed her the keys.

"Here, y'all go inside while I get Ava," I said and she nodded and kissed me making sure Cassidy seen.   I looked seeing Cassidy's mouth dropped to the ground.

"Eww!!" The kids cooed and we laughed. After they got out and headed inside, I got Ava out and kissed her all over her face playin with her and she giggled.

"Dop Dadaaa!!" She screamed and I laughed putting her down on the ground.

"Don't kiss my daughter after you just kissed that broad!" Cassidy said picking Ava up. I rolled my eyes closing the door.

"Mama.." Ava said.

"So you moved on that fast huh? What you did, beg her for sex?" Ying asked.

"Excuse me? For yall information, I'm actually in love with Lee. Always been." I said. "More than what the fuck I thought I love you.."I said lookin at Cassidy and she looked hurt. "You probably here to take Ava, but go ahead. I want her on weekends."

I walked pass them. "I need my clothes Erica!" Cassidy screamed.

"I'll get them for you." I said smiling walking in the house. I wentn upstairs opening the window and threw all Cassidy's shit out. She screamed.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! OPEN THE DOOR!" She screamed putting Ava down. I laughed.

"You want your shit, there it is. Get it and go. Bye bye Ava, daddy loves you baby girl." I said waving at Ava.

"Wuv you too Dadee." She said and I grinned closed the Windows. I heard Cassidy screaming some more.

Everyone sat at the dinner table and I said grace. We joked around at the dinner table and then everyone was done. Everyone was full too.

Lee and I looked at each other and nodded

"So guys, we have something to tell you.." Lee said sipoing some of her drink. The kids stopped talkiing looking at us.

"Mommy and I aren't friends anymore." I spoke. "Remember our little family we had when we all lived under the same roof?" I asked them and they nodded. I seen Lindsey smile. "Well there wont be anymore of that because we're officially a family again!" The kids cheered and I laughed.

Lee leaned kissing me and i kissed back.

"I love you, King." She said.

I smiled. "I love you more,  Queen." I said and she smiled kissing me again. "Who wants to watch a movie tonight?!" I yelled.

"I DO!!" The kids screamed.

"Alright y'all go to the theatre room and AGREE on 2 movies only!" Lee said and they got up running upstairs. 

While they were upstairs, Lee and I stayed down cleaning up the kitchen.

"We should've played a game instead." I said sneaking behind Lee and kissed her neck. She laughed.

"Maybe if you still be up when the kids are sleeping, we can play a few." She winked which turned me on.

I grabbed her waist tightly and pulled her close go me rubbing my friend on her ass. "You don't know what you do to me girl." I said kissing her.

"Oh I know that's why i don't stop." She smirked looking at me. I bit my lip and slapped her ass.

"You just be ready for later then." I said grabbing the broom and she laughed.

"Stay ready baby."

Ugghh!! I'm so happy to have Lee back with me. I said I was done with her, but obviously I'm not. Those were just angry words coming out my mouth.

This time, I plan on dying with this woman. Whatever it takes, I'm gonna stay with Lee and only Lee.

▪ | CASSIDY | ▪

I walked in the house angrily. Ava was with my mom. Ying and I decided to stop her off because I just need some air.

I need time to myself. Time to breath.  Erica really left me and jumped into a relationship with Lee the next day?!

Who does that?!

That's alright though because this isn't the last of Cassidy.

Trust me, I'll be back. 😏

~ ~ ~ ~

THAT'S A WRAP!

What a way to end the book with Erica and Lee getting back together, right?

How many of y'all knew Erica and Lee was gonna get back together?

BUUT!

I am so sorry, but this book has come to an end. I know many of you love this story so I'm gonna ask, Should there be a BOOK 4?!

Comment and let me know. Also, make sure you guys go and read my other stories. I'm not saying you really have to, but it would be nice.

SO IF YOU WANT A BOOK 4 TO "THE GAME", COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW PLEASE, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE ALL LOVE, VOTES, NEW FOLLOWERS, AND HILARIOUS COMMENTS!  😘