THE GAME : 54 ( You Again .. )

• | E R I C A | •

I was sitting on the couch flipping though the channels while Cassidy was eating some cut up apples in the bed and watching TV as well.

Someone knocked on the door and it opened. Ying, Cassidy's Mom Ms. Kathy, and Cassidy's brother, Ron. Behind then was Briana, Jayden, and Saddy.

"Hey guys." Cassidy said. Everyone shared love.

Ms. Kathy rubber Cassidy's stomach. "How you feeling baby?" She asked her.

"I'm doing fine. Just ready to get this over with." She answered.

"Can't believe she's coming so early." Saddy said.

Everyone laughed. "We all can't." I said.

• | C A S S I D Y | •

I love seeing everyone here for me. It's still surprising Ava is coming 3 weeks early. At least she's healthy and not a premature.

Ying kissed my cheek. "I'm soo proud of you sis!!" She said and I laughed.

"Where's my niece?" I asked Ron.

"Just went drop her off with her mama this h
morning." He answered.

"Aww." I said.

"So, you ready for this?" Saddy asked.

I nodded. "Its unexpected, but i think I'm ready." I said then looked at Erica who was frowning looking at her phone. "Erica, are you okay?" I asked her.

Everyone looked at her. She looked at me. Stared at me for a good 10 seconds then got up.

"I'm gonna be back, I have to run outside real quick." She said walking straight out the door.

"That was .. odd." Ron said.

"We'll go check on her. Come on Jay." Briana said and her and Jayden walked out the room.

I sighed laying back. I really hope she's going "run outside" and not ditching out on me.

• | E R I C A | •

Your probably wondering why I left out the room like that, right?

Well because I got text from an unknown number telling me to come outside. It was weird actually. I really wanna see who it is though. Maybe its Naveah. 😂

I walked outside the hospital and looked around didn't see anybody. 

"Hello Erica." Someone said. I turned around seeing JANET?!

I frowned. "Janet?"

She smiled. "Surprised you still remember my name. How are you? You looking good." She said.

"Good I guess, how are you?"

"Doing good. Just got bailed out last week." She said. "Had to come see you." She said.

"For?"

"Because we have something Erica! We both want each other!" She said walking closer to me but I backed up.

"Nah ma, you got everything fucked up. You want me! We never kicked it or anything." I said.

"Erica what's going on - WOAHH!!" Briana exclaimed.

"Janet?" Jayden asked.

She smiled at Bri and Jay. "Hey guys." She said then looked back at me.  "So what are we gonna do Erica? Fuck or not?" She asked me.

"Not! You crazy Janet! Take your hoe ass back where you came from!" I yelled walking back to the door.

"Fine, be that way! But let me tell you this ..  this isn't the last time you'll see me." She smirked. "I don't know why you would pass this sexy body up anyways. You aren't married anymore." She said and I rolled my eyes shaking my head walking inside. "ERICA GET BACK HERE!"

I kept walking until the doors slide close.

"Dude what the fuck was that? You fucking Janet too?" Jayden asked as her and Briana followed me inside thr elevator.

"Hell nah nigga, she just want a nigga. She want me to fuck her so bad. I told y'all her ass was crazy." I said shaking my head pressing the button.

"Well you do always fuck wit the crazy hoes so, your problem." Briana said and her and Jayden bust out laughing. I flipped them both off.

Janet needs to really get the fuck. She's sexy and allar, but she ain't nothing I would really fuck. She too hoeish for me.

• | C A S S I D Y | •

Erica walked through the door with Briana and Jayden behind her. "Everything okay?" I asked. They all nodded.

I sighed in relief. 

At least she's still here. Ava's heartbeat booked the room. I'm so excited!

I really can't believe Im going to be having my own little girl in a few hours. I can't wait to hold my little girl and kiss her.

• | J A N E T | •

I got in my car starting the car up and started screaming beating up the steering wheel.

Nothing can never go my way! I really don't want to have to go through this with Erica this way!

I really want for us to at least be fucking! She knows she wants me. I see the way she looks at me.

But this isn't over. 😈

Trust and believe I'm not gonna be back soon. Erica is probably there for her little baby mama, but you know I don't care. I'm not after the baby or the baby mama.

I'm after Erica.

And if anyone steps in my way to getting her, they're going down.

_______________________________________

* Janet's backk!! 😭

* Just when things were going good ..

* Erica and Cassidy?

* Comment your thoughts. 👰