THE GAME : 51

• | E R I C A | •

I sighed getting home. The house was still quiet.

"Cassidy?" I called. Nothing but Spikes running to me. "Where's Cassidy?" I asked him and he barked jumping up and down. I laughed and he followed me to the kitchen.

I took my phone out texting Cassidy.

Me : " Hey wya? "

Cass 🐝💕: " I'm not sleeping there tonight. I'm sleeping at Ying's. "

Me : " Why? "

Cass 🐝💕: " Erica you know why 😒I don't even want to talk about it. "

I sighed putting my phone on the table. Spikes barked at me.

"Go pepe." I told him and he ran to the backyard through his doggy door.

Cassidy left because of what happened earlier, I already know. I probably should've never said that. She's close to having the baby, and I don't need any drama or anything.

I need to make it up to Cassidy. So, I'm gonna order her some flowers. ☺

I called the boutique place, and ordered 30 white and purple flowers for Cassidy. Her favorite color is purple. So hopefully getting these will be ease up the anger in her. 

"And what time will that be?"

"They will be ready for 10 AM. Do you want them delivered or your picking them up?"

Remembering that I'm getting Maria tomorrow, I'll just pick them up and go get her on the way back. 

"I'll pick them up around 10:30." I said.

"Alrighty they will be ready whenever you come. Thank you so much got ordering Pam's Boutique. See you soon."

"Thanks, you too." I said hanging up. I looked around in the kitchen seeing it clean and no good on the stove. I pictured Cassidy making dinner right about now.

I really hope she forgives me after I give her these flowers. I'm not even gonna lie, I miss her.

My phone vibrated and it a FaceTime call from Briana. I laughed answering.

• | C A S S I D Y | •

I sighed putting my phone on the charger. "You okay?" Ying asked.

I nodded. "Erica texted asking where I was at like she forgot what happened today." I said shaking my head and rubber my stomach and Ava started kicking.

"Just talk to her. I don't even know why she mess with all those women. She's in her mid thirtys and still being a hoe. She should've left that life a long time ago. Plus she got a baby on the way, really Erica?" Ying said and i nodded. Everything she said was true. "That's why i dont even know if yall would last of yall were to date." She said and I looked at the TV.

"I don't even know honestly." I said truthfully. I'm not trying to get with her if it'll be a waste of time." I said.

"I don't even know if she's ready for that shit any more. I've never seen anyone like Erica any more. She's childish as fuck." Ying said.

"Yeah," I said laying down.

What am I gonna do?

• | Y I N G | •

I don't know what the fuck my sister sees in Erica. She's nothing but a lying ass bastard.

The sex and good looks probably distracted. Because trust me, Erica is fine as fuck. To say she's in her mid 30s, she still looks good for her age. Still have her abs and everything. Living the luxury life. Loves her kids .. hopefully. Its amazing.

But the other side of her isn't amazing. She'll be surprised when she catches some disease.

I don't want my sister to get hurt by Erica. Because then I'll want to kill Erica.

______________________________________

* Will Cassidy forgive Erica?

* Ying was 1000% right about Erica! 👏

* Comment your thoughts. 🆓