THE GAME : 58 ( Break ☺)

2 Hours Later ..

• [ ERICA POV ] •

I watched as Cassidy changed Ava's diaper. She was wide awoke looking around. I smiled kissing Ava's tummy. She was so beautiful.

"What do you want to do today?" Cassidy asked clicking her onesie together after changing her.

"I wanna spend time with you today," I said.

She frowned. "You mean .. us?" She asked.

I laughed shaking my head. "Nahh, you ma. Let's bring Ava to your Mom's house. That way, me and you can have a break from Ava and spend time together."

"You smoked this morning?" She asked looking me up and down with a confused look. I bust out laughing and shook my head.

"Nahh. I'm just always going out and leaving you with Ava. Now it's time for you to go ahead and get out the house," I said putting my arm around her waist and took Ava from her. She smacked my arm.

"Erica thats sweet and all, but i don't -

"Nope. We going out. I'm gonna call your Mom and let her know that Ava is gonna be spending the night. Let her spend some time with her Grandma." I said kissing Ava's cheek and she turned her head laying it on me looking around.

Cassidy kissed Ava's cheek multiple times.

"I don't want to leave my Snuckums." She whined in a baby voice.

"Don't worry, Snuckums is gonna be fine." I said kissing Ava and she took her from me.

"Well let me give my baby some love before she leaves " she said walking upstairs.  I laughed shaking my head and I sat at the island counter taking my phone out and called a quick restaurant for Cassidy and I to eat at tonight.

• [ CASSIDY POV ] •

I laid Ava on her sitting up little bed and she poked her bottom lip out and started crying. I aweed laughing putting her pacifier in her mouth

I don't want to spoil her. Even though Erica is already trying.

"I'm gonna miss my Pookie so much tonight. But Mommy have to go out." I said playing with her and she just looked around and looked at me.

I found it sweet that Erica is deciding to spend a full day with me. Last time we did some shit like this was when I was pregnant. And that was one time.

But, hopefully this time spending together will help bring us closer and possibly start something. 😆

_______________________________________

* Part 2 of the Break coming up next, I just forgot what I was gonna write.

* Will the Break bring Erica and Cassidy closer together? 👀

* Comment your thoughts. 🍎🍏🍎