THE GAME : 55 ( Welcome Ava! 💙)

Hours Later ..

• | E R I C A | •

I got in the bed with Cassidy putting my arm around her comforting her but she just pushed me out.

"Damn, I'm just trynna -"

"You did this to mee!!" She said closing her eyes. "This epidural isn't kicking in fast enough." Cassidy said and I sat in the chair.

Everyone was still here.

"Alright we have everyone here waiting for you to come out your mommy's tummy. Cassidy say hi to Ava." Ms. Kathy said putting the camera on Cassidy.

"Mooom, stopp." She groaned looking away annoyed.

Ms. Kathy then put the camera on me. "And there's your other mommy. Erica say hi."

I grinned at the camera. "I can't wait to hold you princess." I said and she smiled flashing everyone else.

Grandmothers. 😂

* : *

We were all sitting in the room quietly watching TV. Cassidy let out a loud scream arching her back. I dropped my bag of chips.

"Shit!" I yelled. "Cassidy what's going on?"

"Erica I think its really time to push! OMGG!!" She started crying.

The door busted open and doctors came in.

"What's going -" he looked at Cassidy. "Alright I think its time for her to push. Everyone out except .." He grabbed his clipboard. "Erica Brown." He said and everyone walked out.

"Please doctor take it out!!!" Cassidy cried.

"Mam please calm down its gonna be okay. I'm gonna need for you to spread your legs and sit up a bit. Get me 2 more nurses in here." He said.

This is really happening.

●    ●    ●    ●    ●    ● 

I sat in the chair holding newborn Ava Ching Brown. She was adorable. To say she has some Asian in her, she looks more American. Looks more like me actually. With a little of Cassidy.

I kissed her little hand and held her close to me. This is gonna be my last and final time having a child. 7 fucking kids is alot. Especially when they're mine!

Well .. sorta ...

The door opened and everyone came back into the room. Ying ran to me. "Awee look how cutee!! Can i hold her?" She asked. I nodded carefully handing Ying Ava.

I sat on the bed with Cassidy who was watching. I gave her a high five.

"You did it." I said. I looked at my left hand which was red and aching from Cassidy squeezing the hell out of it.

She smiled. "She's so adorable." She said and I seen tears forming in her eyes. "I can't believe I'm a mommy now." She said crying wiping her tears and I grinned pulling her into my arms.

"You did it girl. She's here safely. That's all that matters." Saddy said.

"Lemme get a picture so i send it to the kids," I said. I took a quick picture and sent it to Lee.

Me : " Show the kids their new baby sister. Ava Ching Brown. "

I said with the picture. She probably won't text back but they better see her. 

• | C A S S I D Y | •

I watched as everyone held Ava and kissed her. After 9 looong pregnant months, my baby girl is here.

My little Ava is here. She's beautiful. Looking just like Erica so you can't say she isn't for Erica.

I can't wait to see how big she's gonna grow in a few months.

• | L E E | •

I stared at the picture for which felt like for 24 hours. But, I will show them Ava because they will have to meet her someday.

______________________________________

* Welcome Home Ava! 💕

* Comment your thoughts. 🌟