THE GAME : 27 ( Breaking Away )

• { L E E } •

I stood in the door frame. "Dad don't let mom take us, why is she doing this?!" Lindsey cried as her, Eric, Ma'Leah, and Lee walked out the door.

"Mommy and Daddy aren't together anymore so you guys are going to be living with mommy for now on alright?" They broke down even more. It really busted me seeing my kids cry like this but what can I say? I brought this appoun myself.

"Will you come see us?" Ma'Leah asked.

"No daddy will not be coming see you guys, let's go get in the car." Lee said answering Ma'Leah's question annoyed.  I looked back at Leah who was crying.

"Listen Leah, I'll come see you and your sister and brother as much as I could. Don't worry about what mommy says, alright?" She nodded.

"You aren't seeing  them again! And i mean it Erica." Lee said looking at me. I don't got tired of her fucking mouth.

"They not only your fucking kids Lee. They're mine too, and I'm gonna be there for them. Weather you like the shit or not. I don't give a fuck. But I will see my kids. You not breaking me and my kids up." I said in her face.

"How? You not gonna know where we stay." She said laughing.

I faked laughed and rolled my eyes. "Then I'll find out trust me. But you not taking them from me and that's a fucking promise to you and them!" I said and kneeled back to the kids. "Kids come give me a hug." They all ran into my arms hugging me tightly crying. "I love you guys so much." I said kissing every one of them.

"We love you toooooo." They cried. I sighed. Damn this is getting to me.

Spikes then barked and the kids ran to him giving him their last love. Especially Eric. Poor kid. Spikes tried getting in the truck with them, but I pulled him back and he started whining.

"I know boy, I know." I said rubbing his head. Lee closed the door and I could still hear the kids crying in the truck.

Lee and I looked at each other one last time. "I hate you Erica. You caused nothing but pain on me." She said.

"I don't give a fuck Lee. Get the fuck out my damn yard. Fuxk you and don't talk to me unless it's about the damn kids. I gave you nothing but the world." She looked hurt but I didn't give a fuck.

"You caused pain on me and you lied to me! I'm done with it." She cried with tears coming down her face. "What was I doing? At home with the kids at night. While you out in the fucking clothes fucking hoes. That's how they bitch got pregnant now."

"I DIDN'T MEAN FOR IT TO HAPPEN LEE! YOU WASN'T GIVING ME SHIT SO I HAD TO FIND THE PUSSY SOMEWHERE ELSE! GET OUT MY DAMN YARD LEE FOR REAL! HER SHIT FELT BETTER THAN YOURS ANYWAY. AND SINCE YOU WANT THE FUCKING TRUTH, WHEN I CAME HOME TODAY, I HAD SEX WITH CASSIDY. THERE, YOU GOT IT!" I yelled highly angry. "You make me fucking sick sometimes Lee, just go bro real shit." I said and she got in the car crying.

I watched as she had her head on the steering wheel crying her eyes out. I'm not chasing her no more. I'm not.

I'm done being married to Lee. I love her, and she'll always have a big place in my heart, but I'm not gonna chase her anymore.

I stood there infront the truck and the kids were watching me crying. Finally Lee rose her head from the steering wheel looking at me. Eyes red and puffy.

What she probably wants me to do is go and apologize to her and beg on my knees for forgiveness. It ain't happening. I looked back at her with this mean stare. 

"The fuck you waiting for?" I asked and she shook her head and opened the door stepping out and ran into my arms breaking down. "Lee, move." I said not wanting to be doing this.