The Game : 76 ( That Ass Is Mine )

▪ [ ERICA ] ▪

Cassidy pushed my stomach. "Ericaaa stoppp it hurttss soo baaaddd, fuck!" Cassidy cried as I slammed into her from the back. She says she wants me to stop, when really, she don't.

She like this shit.

We've been going at it for 2 hours. Cassidy's ass is red with my handprints all over it, her tits are red, her neck and tits are filled wit my hickies, her vagina is swollen, knees about to give out and everything.

"Shut the fuck up next time Cassidy." I said and grabbed her tit and she screamed as I pinched it.

"Ericaaa, pleeeaseee!!!" She cried. "Omgg shit I'm gonna cum!" She whispered. I squeezed her tit tighter and she screamed louder. I let it go and put a hard smack to her ass and she jumped arching her back. I grabbed her hair pulling her head back kissing her. She kissed me back.

"You go keep talking shit Cassidy?" I asked rubbing her clit roughly continuing to pound inside her.

"Fuuuccckkk!!" She moaned and I felt her tighten her walls around me and I bit my lip. 

"Tighter Cass, I'm about to bust ma." I said spreading her ass open and went in deeper. This was the best feeling ever. Cassidy is so fucking tight right now like it's not even funny. "Fuuuccccckk I'M ABOUT TO- CASSIDY SHITTT!!"

"OMGGG I'M CUMMING!!" She screamed rubbing herself.

I slowed down as I bust loose. I slowed down taking slow strokes and Cassidy laid her head on the pillow. I sighed stopping and laid next to her.

"Lay on ya back." I said and she slowly turned over. I spreaded her legs.

"Erica I'm sore and tired, please." She whined.

"Should've thought about that shit before you started being a bad girl Cassidy." I said kissing her thighs and rubber her clit with my thumb and she bit her lip closing her eyes.

I ran my tongue along her pussy while looking up at Cassidy the whole time watching her body shake. I went faster sucking on her clit and fingered her with 2 fingers.

"Omgg Erica, just like that."

I continued to suck and lick on her clit while fingering and then took a bite of her clit and she screamed. I smirked sucking on it again and did it again but a little harder and within 10 seconds after, Cassidy wss squirting every where.

I laid next to her and kissed smiling. Her legs were shaking and everything. They were also still open. I laughed.

"Close ya legs Mama, I'm done." I said smacking her tit and she jumped. "Next time, watch what the fuck you say to me." I said pointing at her and then grabbed a blunt smoking it. "Now ya ass is looking paralyzed." I said. "Damn... I really beat that pussy up. Bihh swollen ass hell." I said touching her pussy and then kissed it before walking to the bathroom.

That'll teach her ass a fucking lesson.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

* Poor Cassidy 😂Now she got a swollen vagina ..

* A swollen vagina would be great right now for me to be giving somebody's daughter 😜💦👀

* Comment your thoughts. 💦