THE GAME : 32

• { E R I C A } •

"You need anything else before you go to sleep?" I asked Cassidy as she got in the bed and I shook my head. 

"Um .. Can you get me the jar of pickles and the bag of pretzels?" She asked and I laughed

"Alright " I said closing the door walking downstairs. 

Knock Knock

I stopped opening the door and seen Kacey on the other side smirking at me. She wasn't wear that dress though. This time she was wearing a trench coat. No telling what she's wearing under it.

"Happy to see me?" She asked.

"Just hurry and come inside before someone sees." I told her and she walks inside. "Wait up in my bedroom. Fourth door on the right " I said and she did as I said.

I grabbed Cassidy's snack and went upstairs. .

• { C A S S I D Y } •

I was on Erica's computer, when I seen a woman walk pass the room. I frowned getting out the bed and peeked my head in the hall watching her go in Erica's bedroom. I sighed shaking my head and getting back in bed.

Seconds later, Erica came in with my snacks.

"Here you go." She smiled and I just looked at her.

"Thanks. And when you leave out, close the door behind you. I don't want to hear you and your hoe." I said and she turned and looked at me then walked out.

I shook my head getting out the bed and locked it.

~ 2 Hours Later .. ~

The dresser begin shaking and I could hear the girl's moan through the wall. Disgusting. I turned the computer up all the way to its volume peak.

"MMMMM PAPIII!!! YESS YESS YESS YESS!" She screamed. I can't take This Shit any more.

I got up banging on the wall. "SHUT THE HELL UP!" I yelled.

Did it work? Nope. It actually got worse.

If she's gonna be doing this all night, I don't want to be here.

• { E R I C A } •

I put my hand over Kacey's mouth. "Shut up Kacey. Big ass mouth." I said banging into her harder and she closed her eyes. "Fuck." I mumbled feeling myself close to my peak.  

"I'm about to bust." I said and she kissed me flipping us over.

"Lemme help daddy." She said and started riding me. I grabbed her ass making her go faster. 

Damn. I looked at her pussy how wet it was and rubbed her clit.

"Shit rub me faster."

~ The Next Morning 🌞...~

I woke up the next morning and Kacey wasn't next to me. I got up yawning and brushed my teeth, got in the shower, then slipped on something. I put on a black sports bra, briefs, basketball shorts, and a white plain T-Shirt.

I seen Kacey's trench coat in the chair so I know she ain't leave yet. Because under the coat, she was wearing nothing but bra and panties. 

I went downstairs and seen Spikes watching the TV, Kacey in the kitchen with nothing but those bra and panties on.

I snuck behind her smacking her ass and she jumped turning around and smacked me in the face.

"AH, FUCK!" I yelled and Spikes came running in the kitchen.

"Omg, Erica I'm so sorry " She said rubbing my face and then she smacked my arm.

"OW!"

"Don't sneak up on me like that anymore." She said standing back up.

"Damn. I know not to scare her ass any more.

* : *

"So when will I see you again?" Kacey asked turning around before I closed the door.

I leaned against the door shrugging and looking at my watch. "I'll hit you up pretty soon." I said

"Pretty soon? Really Erica? When a black person says, " pretty soon ", that shit be meaning months!  I can't go months without you fucking me." She said grabbing my waist.

"Look Kacey, I'm going to be having a child here soon and I'm not gonna allow my child to see women coming in and out the house. That's dead. I -"

"Who says you gotta have women? Nobody! I said me! I'm one party. I don't even disturb your babymama. If anything, she distrub me with those ugly ass looks." Kacey said. I really wanted to laugh but that wasn't right for Kacey to say some shit like that about Cassidy.

"You either wanna see me pretty soon? Or never?"

She sighed and stomped her feet. "Pretty soon as in a week or two?" She asked with one eye open.

I sighed. "Fine. In a week. Now can you please go?" She smiled kissing my cheek.

"See you in a week, Papi." She smirked and I watched as she walked to her car. I begin closing the door when Kacey called me. "Hey Erica!" She yelled. I looked at she opened her coat revealing her body to me. "In a week." She said winking and I put my tongue between my fingers and flicked it and closed the door.

I turned around seeing Cassidy behind me. I jumped. "Shit Cassidy." I said holding my chest. "You scared me." I said. She had the same look on her face " 😑" . I laughed. "What?"

"Because of you and your little hoe, I couldn't sleep! Now I'm cranky!" She said hitting me and walked to the kitchen.

"Goodmorning to you too .."

__________________________________

▪ Y'all know what to do.  🙉