THE GAME : 31( Taking her In )

6:47 PM

• { E R I C A } •

Cassidy and I been hanging out all day. We went to the park for a little while to walk Spike, went eat at McDonalds .. again, and now I'm taking her home. She's getting tired, I can see it in her face. I parked in Cassidy's driveway and some dude got out his car. I looked at Cassidy and she looked scared.

"Cassidy who's that?" I asked. She looked at me then back at the guy who was walking to the car. He knocked on Cassidy's window and smiled.

"I miss you Cass," He said then looked at me with a mug. I got out the car walking over to him.

"Aye man who you think you are coming up to my car and shit like that? Who is you anyways? When Cassidy seen you, it's like her whole face expression changed." I said in his face.

"I'm her fucking boyfriend from high school, and I'm back to take her with me. Cassidy come on." He said opening the door and i closed it. He laughed then looked at me. "Look man .. girl .. whatever you are, I suggest you stay out of this. If it wasnt for you gay ass studs, Cassidy wouldn't be eating pussy!" He yelled and I punched his ass in the face.

"Disrespect me again nigga and the next thing you go be tasting in a damn bullet in your mouth. Don't fuck with me lil bitch, I just got out of jail." I said. He spit out the blood from his mouth.

"Cassidy tell her you love me." He said regaining his strength. I looked at Cassidy and she looked at me and said,

"Erica please don't make me go with him." She begged. Her eyes begin to water and her voice was cracking.

"I GAVE YOU EVERY FUCKING THING YOU BITCH!" He yelled against the window and Spikes started barking. "You pregnant?" He asked Cassidy. I sighed.

"Yeah nigga she pregnant. And its mines so you to just let Cassidy go. She's not into you anymore." I said getting aggravated. He already got me wanting to bust a cap in his ass.

"You? What the fuck? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS CASSIDY?! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU, I'M NOT!" He yelled. "I'm gonna get you." He said and I grabbed his shirt.

"You threaten my girl again, and I'll fuck you up, you hear me playa'?" He frowned.

"Girl?" He asked and I opened the door.

"Yeah nigga you heard me, girl. Girl as in my fucking girlfriend. She's pregnant for a reason man. Tell em baby." I pretended. Cassidy just sat there still shooken up but surprised by what i said.

"Prove it. Prove to me that your "dating" then." He said.

I smirked grabbing Cassidy's chin and kissed her. She kissed back and touched my face. I deepened the kiss adding tongue and she did the same then a slight moan slipped out her mouth. That was my cue to stop. She was getting a little too comfortable. I looked back at the dude smirking and licked my lips.

"See? I wouldn't kiss a stranger my brother." I said getting up and closing the door. "Now stay away from her." I said pointing at him.

He sucked his teeth. "This isn't over." He said walking back to his car and left.

I got back in the car starting it up and put the car in reverse.

"Wait, Erica what are you doing? Im home." She said.

I scoffed. "After what just happened and seeing how scared you were, you really think I'm gonna let you stay here by yourself?" I asked pulling out the yard hit the highway back to my house.

• { C A S S I D Y } •

I really didn't see that kiss coming, but I felt protected. I feel like Erica is a protector to me.

The kiss felt so real. A moaned slipped out that I didn't wan to happen!

That guy back there was my highschool sweet heart. That's until he showed me what niggas are about. Hoes and money.  So I started eating kitty and look where i am today, a lesbian.

His name is James. Our relationship was amazing in the first 2 years. Then it changed when he started doing drugs and cheating. He would beat me and everything. I got so terrified of him, I did everything He told me to do. Steal and everything. When he got caught, he went to jail and I moved out here starting a different life, gay. ☺

Just as things were getting good in life, he had to come back.

I know he's back for revenge.

Erica snapped her fingers in my face snapping me out my thoughts. "Cassidy did you hear me?"

"Huh? Oh sorry, I was day dreaming about something." I said. "What did you say?" 

She chuckled. "I said I don't want you or the baby in harm's way so I'm gonna let you live with me." My mouth dropped.

"Erica you don't have to. I'm fi -"

"No Cassidy, your living with me. I'm not about to have that nigga take you and he's gonna hurt you and the baby." She said.

"Erica you sure?"

She nodded. "Postive Cassidy " she said and I smiled.

"Thank youu. And thanks for doing that earlier. You protected me." I said looking at her and she looked at me and smiled then looked back at the road.

"I'm suppose to. Your carrying my child and I don't want anything to happen to you guys." She said.

"Awee, how sweet ." I said and felt someone sniffing me. I forgot Spikes was in the car. "He scared me!" I exclaimed and Erica laughed.

I'm going to be living with Erica!! 😊😆

• { E R I C A } •

I'm only bringing Cassidy in my home because For 1, she's pregnant with my child. And for 2, I want for them to be safe. That nigga better not even dream about coming here! Ima make Spikes attack his ass.

My phone vibrated. "Catch that for me." I told Cassidy. 

"Its .. Kacey." She said handing me my phone without looking at me. I grabbed it reading the message.

Kacey 😑: " Hey daddy. We still on for tonight? 😏 "

"Are you having company tonight, Erica?" Cassidy asked. If shes mad, I don't see why. We ain't no fucking couple. She not no special person. Just my baby mama.

"Yeah. Kacey's coming over for a little bit," I answered. She nodded on her phone.

Me : " Yeah come round 8. 😉"

Kacey 😑: " Okay. "

I locked my phone sitting it in my lap driving down my street.

"I never realized how beautiful these houses were." Cassidy said looking out the window. I looked at her with a confused look then went back to driving. She been here hundreds of times and she says this now? 

________________________________________

▪ How's living with Cassidy gonna be? 👀

▪ Comment your thoughts. 😊