THE GAME : 46

The Next Day ..

• | ERICA | •

I grabbed the Minnie Mouse teddy bear and then my keys sliding my phone in my pocket.

"Where you going?" Cassidy asked looking at me from the TV.

"I'm going see Naveah, I'll be back." I said kissing her cheek then her stomach. I left the house heading to the hospital.

A nigga could barely sleep. Hearing and seeing that Naveah isn't mine hurts me. Even though we didn't see eye to eye all the time and there were times I wanted to beat her ass, that's still my daughter and Ill be damned if I don't be there for her.

Nicole petty af. She know Naveah wasn't for me and wanna do this shit. 9 fucking years. I don't know who daughter I'm raising, but I really thought Naveah was mine!

She was cutting herself! What the fuck?! What mother and GRANDMOTHER let they're kid play with a razor blade? She's not stupid either, Veah has lotta sense.

It was dumb for Nicole to even ground the girl just for trying to talk to me?

I didn't answer her because I was busy. Y'all know, busy breaking Tasha's walls. 😛💦

* : *

"Excuse me, Can I see Naveah Brown?" I asked the woman at the counter. She looked at me and smiled putting strings of hair behind her ear.

"Yeah. Room 302, third floor." She said biting her lip. I begin walking away when she called me. "Hey wait." I turned around and she walked around the counter approaching me. "I'm Whitney. Take my number and call me sometime." She said winking at me and then walked back to her desk. I grinned watching her and she smiled sitting back down and went back to work. I stuck the number in my pocket laughing to myself.

~

I walked in Naveah's room and she was laying in her bed watching TV.

"Hey Princess." I said closing the door behind me.

She smiled looking at me. "Dad " she said and i smiled sitting in her bed. I seen one of her arms wrapped up 

"How are you baby girl?"

She nodded.  "Fine, I guess. Doctor told me that I almost died ," She said. "Daddy why didn't you donate blood for me? He said only Mom's blood was transfered to me."

I sighed. "I have something to tell you Naveah .." She sat up. "The reason why my blood isn't inside of you is because you blood and my blood, isn't the same." I said.

She frowned. "What does that mean?" She asked.

"Meaning I'm not your real Dad. Someone else is." I said. I hated it that I had to tell her that. She looked so hurt. She covered her eyes and I heard her crying. I laid in the bed pulling her close to me and she broke down crying. "I know baby girl, I'm hurt too." I said.

"That can't be true Dad. Everyine tells me I look like you." She said.

I kissed her forehead. "I know Princess. I said the same thing.

She sniffed. "So you arent gonna be in my life any more, right?" She asked looking at me.

"No no no baby, I'm gonna still be here. It's not your fault. I'm mad at your mom, not you. Your still gonna be my little girl." I said and she grinned. I looked at her wrapped up arm. "Care to tell me why you did that?" I asked her.

"Mommy didn't want me to FaceTime you last night. And I didn't think it was fair.." She said.

"So what made you go to the bathroom and cut yourself, Veah?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I was upset."

I sighed. "Baby girl when your mad, you shouldn't cut yourself or beat yourself up. Just face the consequences." I said. "I don't want you back in this hospital for hurting yourself you hear me? We almost lost you baby and I'm not trynna do that."

She nodded. "I'm sorry Dad." She said.

I hugged and kissed her cheek. "I love you Princess," I said.

"I love you too."

"Where's M -"

The door opened and Nicole and her mom, Ms. Patty walked in. I sighed getting up out the bed fixing my clothes.

"Mom!" Naveah said.

"Babyy!!" She said hugging and kissing Naveah. So did Ms. Patty. I stood to the side by the counter.

I watched as they gave Naveah love.  

"Alright baby girl, I gotta go. I'll call you, okay?" I said kissing her forehead.

"Erica please, don't." Nicole said.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Nicole I'm going to call my daughter. This the reason why she here." I looked back at Naveah. "I'm gonna call you. And if that don't work, I'll come over and see you." I said looking back at Nicole.

"You come to my house, and I'll call the police." Ms. Patty said.

I laughed. "Callem, I don't give a fuck. That's my fucking daughter!" I said then kissed Naveah. "See you later Princess." I said before walking out the room but Nicole stopped me.

"Erica no you not." Nicole said.

"Watch me. Remember when you tried to fuck me last night in the waiting room. Yeah, think back to that. You ain't get tired of this dick." I said looking at Nicole and she looked away.

I'm going to see my daughter.

• | NICOLE | •

My mom shook her head. "Really Nicole?"

"Mom I'm sorry. I was just ... tired and she was looking at me." I complained.

My mom looked at Naveah who was looking at us. "We'll talk about this later." She said and I nodded getting in the bed with Naveah.

I'm glad my little Pumpkin is okay. Erica did not have to say that infront of them just now

__________________________

* Damn Erica 😂

* Comment your thoughts. 🍫