The Game : 75

Later That Night ..

▪ [ ERICA ] ▪

I put sleepy Maria in her booster seat. "Daddyyy, I wanna come with youuu!!" She whined. I could tell she was tired. And when she's tired, she becomes a little baby.

"Not tonight baby girl, Daddy's tiredd." I said kissing her cheek and she whined and started crying.

"Maria you don't have to cry." Jessica said yawning. I laughed closing the door. "See what happens when you wanna spoil her? Told you this was gonna happen." She said and I laughed little.

"She's so cute, why wouldn't I?" I asked following Jessica to get side.

"Because things like this was gonna happen."

I scoffed. "Same way you were." I said and she playfully pushed me and I grabbed her arm. "Where you going?" I asked.

"Erica stop I'm going home." She said.

"Yeah right." I said and pecked a little kiss on her neck inhaling the sweet perfume.

"Erica stopp. Go kiss on your girlfriend." She said and I laughed.

"Very funny. She's not even my girlfriend." I corrected her.

"Yeah not the way she talks and not what Maria tells me how you and Cassidy be kissing around her."

I looked at Maria who was sleeping. "I don't be -"

"Stop. Your about to lie." She said putting her hand over my mouth.

"She's not my girlfriend. I just miss having a woman in the house." Jessica scoffed. "A woman like youu." I said grabbing her waist.

"Erica .." She sighed. "I'll call you." She said getting in her truck. I watched as they left.

I got in the car starting the car. I looked at Cassidy who was on her phone and she yawned.

"Tired?"

"Yeah.. waiting on you trying to kiss on Jessica made me even more tired." She said and I sighed.

"Whatever, let's jus get home."

"Erica you know your too old for this now.." She said.

I looked at her. "Cassidy what are you talking about?"

"This. Flip flopping from one woman to another. Your 35 years old and acting like your still in your 20s. Those days are gone." She explained. "You need to just settle down and stay with one woman."

I scoffed. She doesn't know what I go through. She doesn't know what it feels like to have the pussy thrown at you from left and right.

I won't be telling the truth if I said I don't miss Jessica. But I don't want to start a relationship after just being divorced with Lee.

"Well I don't want to be in a relationship with anyone." I said.

▪ [ CASSIDY ] ▪

I looked at Erica. This whole time, I thought that me having Ava would bring us closer and probably make us a little family

When really, she doesn't even want a relationship?

What the hell am I still doing here? I've been telling her so many times how we could work something out.

"What?" Erica asked.

"Erica we were just talking about starting something in the future and now your saying you don't want a relationship? Really?" She shrugged shaking her head continuing to drive. "Erica this isn't fair!"

"Cassidy what the fuck are you talking about?! You the one who want the damn relationship, not me!" She yelled. I looked out the window feeling the geats forming in my throat. She disgust me now. Cause all she knows is fucking different women. "Cassidy.." She touched my arm and I pushed her hand off 

"Erica don't fucking touch me! Bring me to Ying's house, please!" I said wiping my tears from my eyes.

"Cassidy what the hell you crying for?!"

"ERICA I BEEN TRYING TO FAZE YOU! I BEEN TRYING TO START A RELATIONSHIP! AND YOU KNEW IT!" I yelled. "THEN YOU GO SIT UP HERE AND SAY YOU DON'T WANT TO START A RELATIONSHIP? WHEN YOU WAS THE MAIN ONE WHO SAID WE COULD POSSIBLY WORK SOMETHING OUT!" I yelled shaking my head yelling. She slowed down and pulled into Wal-Mart's driveway parking in the back. "Erica what the hell? Bring me to my sister's house."

"Nahh .. we go talk about this." She said turning off the car. "Now listen. You don't know what the fuck it feels like to be in my shoes. If you had pussy being thrown at you from left and right all the time, YOU WOULD BE SAYING THE SAME THING!" I rolled my eyes. "And I said, POSSIBLY not a fucking definite answer! If I wanna fuck different women every night, I am! I'm not married or am I in a RELATIONSHIP. I'm single and I'm gonna be single." She said and we sat there in silence.

She's basically been using me all this time. The sex, the fake shit and all.

"So what was that?" I asked with attitude. She sighed.

"What was what, Cassidy?"

"The sex! The kissing! The touching! The flirting! ALLAT! WHAT WAS THAT?!" I yelled.

She shook her head sighing. "Cassidy just .. stop"

I laughed. Got her ass now. "STOP WHAT ERICA? STOP TELLING THE TRUTH?!"

"Whatever man. You coming home with me. I don't feel like driving to no Ying's house."

"You ain't my damn Daddy Erica!!" I yelled

"I ain't ya daddy?! Wasn't saying that shit when I was tapping that ass couple nights ago and eating ya shit out Cassidy!" She yelled.

I sat back looking away trying to hide my blushing. Everytime I say something like that, she always wanna bring sex into the argument.

Could never have a decent argument.

"Whatever Erica, just take me home. Fuck it." I said shaking my head looking out the window.

"That's what the fuck I thought." She said. "And when we get home, take ya ass upstairs take ya damn clothes off and get ya ass in the bed. Ima show yo ass tonight." She said nodding. "Mhmm. Go see who go be talking that shit then."

▪ [ ERICA ] ▪

Tired of Cassidy fucking playing with me. I do what the fuck I want. If I wanna be a hoe, ima be a hoe.

As when we get home, ima punish her ass. Ass go be limping tomorrow. Promise you that.

• • • • • • • • • •

* Erica swear to God people scared of her 😂😂

* Comment your thoughts. 👄