THE GAME : 30

| A Month Later .. |

• { E R I C A } •

I bit my nails turning on the computer when I felt someone touch my shoulder.

"Erica, what are you doing?" Cassidy asked.

"Looking for Lee nem. I haven't talked to them in a month. Tried Facetiming Linds and everything, no answer." I said sighing.

So, your probably wondering what Cassidy is going here right? Well .. She had a doctor's appointment today. She didn't want to go home, so she decided to stick around with me. Which I didn't mind because nothing is gonna happen.  She's 4 months pregnant and her stomach is showing. It still scare me that she's pregnant. WIT MY DAMN BABY!

"Did you look on her Instagram?" Cassidy asked.

I shook my head. "I'm not really a stalker." I said and Cassidy laughed.

"Erica you won't find it no other way"

She was right. "Alright." I went on Lee's instagram page and seen I was blocked? What the fuck? "Blocked? She blocked me." I said keep pressing the request button.

"Damn." Cassidy said and walked to the kitchen. "Shoot I'm hungry " she said.

I laughed. "We literally just had McDonalds Cass." I said and she pulled out pretzels and the jar of pickles. "Omg please don't start those weird cravings." I begged and she laughed.

"I can't control what my baby wants to eat." She siad and I got up feeling her stomach then kissed her stomach.

"Its ours. And don't blame it on him." I said and she scoffed.

"You mean, her." She said sitting down with the food. I shook my head then looked at Cassidy. She changed in a way. She went from stripper .. to this. Maybe her ass was so attached to me and with her being pregnant now and stuff 

"Did you ever see yourself like this?" I asked closing my laptop. Cassidy looked at me from her phone.

"What do you mean?"

"You know .. pregnant." I said.

"Yes, but not now. This was not excepted. I'm gonna keep it though." I said.

"Did you tell your family yet?"

She shook her head. "Not yet. They're gonna be happy though. 2nd grandchild for my parents." She said smiling and I grinned.

"I didn't know you and Ying were sisters though." I said looking at her. She chuckled.

"We don't look the same. I have a sister, Ying. And my brother, Jason. And then there's my parents, Vanessa and Jason." She explained and I nodded.

"Are they all here in the states too?"

"Yeah. Actually my parents own a restaraunt. They're planning on expanding them into the states." She said and I nodded. Besides all the fucking, Cassidy is a cool chick.

"You know, you pretty cool besides your freaky side" I said and she blushed.

"Thanks. You are too" She said. "I'm sorry for breaking your family up too." She said and I shook my head.

"Cass for the 100th time, it's okay " I said laughing. "Lee and I were probably gonna come to this point anyways." I said tracing the Apple on my computer.

"So you don't love her anymore?" She asked.

I sighed. "I did. Not anymore. It's time for us to go out own ways. You know how long Lee and I been together? Adding the dating stage? It's alot" I said and she nodded.