THE GAME : 35 ( Telling the family )

| Later That Night .. |

• { C A S S I D Y } •

When we got back to the house, Erica's car still wasn't in the driveway. Damn what kind of party she at?

"She's still gone?" Ying asked.

"Yeah. I'm going get dress. You going pass by mommy and daddy?" I asked.

"Yah I'm gonna go swing over there and tell em to get dressed because they take forever. Especially Jason big headed ass." She said applying some lipstick to her lips and I laughed. Jason is 17 years old turning 18 in 3 months.  My little brother is growing up so much!

"Yeah that's right. Tell them to meet us at El Paso at 9." I said getting out.

"Okay, be safe sis. Love youu!!" She said out her window.

I smiled. "Love you too!" I said and started walking to the door as Ying drive away.

Beep Beeeep!!

I turned around seeing a car behind me. I frowned and it pulled up in the driveway. I started walking faster to the door. Shit I hope Spikes is right here by the door.

"Cassidy, wait!" I turned seeing James. I sighed jamming keys in the door until I got the right one. I opened the door and luckily, Spikes was right there. He started barking when he seen James and I grabbed his collar gettinng a hold of him turning around facing James.

"James what do you want from me?!"

"I want you Cassidy. I changed I promise I did. I want it to be me and you again. I even got us a nice home in Texas to live in. And the baby." He said. He begin walking to the door.

Spikes started growling and he stopped dead in his tracks backing up looking scared as fuck. He need to be. "How did you know where she lived?" I asked.

"I followed your sister's car here. I seen y'all at the Mall. Can we please talk for a moment?"

"James I don't want you any more! I'm done. I don't even like dick anymore. When you would put me in the hospital numerous  of times, and I had to lie to those people about what happened, the more I grew into liking women. You did this to me! So dont try to blame it on gay people!" I said. Saying that made me feel good.

"Yeah but Cassidy I ch -"

"Excuse me but I have a dinner reservation with my family tonight and I need to go get dressed. Please James, Please. Don't come back here. Your lucky Erica isn't here or she would've probably let this dog attack your ass." I said looking at him.

"Cassidy .. I'm sorry." He said with pleading eyes.

"James please leave " I said.

He sighed then his face turned to hate. "THIS ISN'T OVER!" He yelled pointing at me. Spikes then started jumping and barking.

"LEAVE OR I LET THE DOG GO!" I yelled. "5 seconds." 

He smiled walking to his car. "I'll be back Cass." He said. I begin lifting my fingers off Spikes's collar. He jumped up and then jetted for James. James jumped in his car zooming out the driveway.

"Come on Spikes!" I said and he ran back to me. I smiled. "Good boy." I said rubbing his head and giving him a treat when we got inside. 

~ El Paso  ~

I sat down at the table waiting for my family to come. I paid for everyone already so they just have to come and eat.

While waiting, my phone begin ringing. It was a call from Erica.