THE GAME : 42

• | ERICA | •

We were all currently eating our lunch but I seeing Saddy and Cassidy give each other these looks. Saddy looks like she wanted Cassidy to say something.

I looked at Jayden who had the same confused look as me. "What's going on with y'all two?" Jayden asked them. They both looked at Jayden then at me.

"Erica, Cassidy has something to tell you.." Saddy said looking at Cassidy.

I frowned looking at Cassidy. She sighed then shook her head. "I .. I can't do it. Not right now. I'll tell you tonight." Cassidy said and went back to eating.

"Is it bad?"

"Hey Erica." I looked seeing Tasha. When I looked at her, I couldn't take my damn eyes off of her. She was looking hella good. She was wearing denim high waisted pants which hugged her curves, a white crop top thag revealed a tattoo on her stomach, some white Chanel's, jewerly, and her hair was straighted going down her back. You could tell it was leave though.

"Wassup Tasha." She grabbed a chair pulling it to the table and sat next to me.

"I have some news to tell you about James." She said 

"Um .. we're right here too." Saddy said. Tasha looked at her and rolled her eyes getting up. I looked at Saddy who was glaring at Tasha.

"Fine. Then everyone, I have news about James to tell you ," She said with attitude. I laughed inside. "My people caught James."

"When?" Jayden asked.

"This morning. They found him at Wal-Mart and snatched his ass. Booby got him at this abanded house by the beach. You wanna go or what?" Tasha asked lookin at Cassidy.

I did also. Cassidy looked at me then at Tasha. You could see the nervousness in her face.

"I .. I don't know. Maybe this was a bad idea doing this." Cassidy said.

Tasha scoffed. "Its too late to turn back now. We already got him and not letting his ass go. So -"

"Woah woah woah, you don't have to talk to my best friend like that hoe. If she don't wanna do it, she doesn't have to!" Saddy said sticking up for Cassidy. Jayden rubbed Saddy's back and told her something in her ear trying to calm her. "Erica you need to get ya hoe." Saddy said.

"Hey, stop. Come on, let's go take a walk."

"I'll come too." Cassidy said getting up as well. I sighed and Tasha laughed shaking her head sitting next to me taking Cassidy's spot.

"So you wanna do it or what?" She asked playing in my hair.

"Yeah I wanna do it. Cassidy gonna be having the baby soon and I don't want that nigga around. I don't even want her to even be thinking about him coming around " I said and she laughed.

"Well come to Booby's tonight, and we'll get the party started ." She said. I nodded continuing to eat. "Until then, let's get our own little party started." She said grabbed my face turning it and kissed me. I kissed her back and she sat on my lap.

Remembering we were in public, I stopped her. "Tasha look around." I whispered. She looked around and shrugged.

"So? Who give a fuck? BOO?!" She yelled at everyone. She then looked back at me. "Meet me in the bathroom then." She said.

I nodded getting up, getting Cassidy's and I food, picking it up and walked to the bathroom.

• | CASSIDY | •

"Why didn't you say anything?" Saddy asked. I sighed.

"Saddy it isn't as easy as you think! Put yourself in my shoes, its not easy. Erica isn't the same anymore." I said back and she scoffed.

"Yeah that's true." Jayden added.

"Well hopefully she agrees. Because you need to get in there before Tasha does." She said and I looked away.

All this is making me aggravated and just want to be in my bed. "Can we just ... change the subject? It's starting to get annoying. I just want to go home. Where's Erica?" I took my phone out dialing her number calling her.

"Who you calling?" Saddy asked as Jayden kissed on her. "Baby stop." She said.

"I'm calling Erica. She's taking long." I said putting the phone to my ear.

The phone picked up. "Erica?" I asked.

"Mmmm daddy it feels soo good, shit!" I heard Tasha moan.

"ERICA!" I yelled. Jayden and Saddy both looked at me confused.

"Fuck Tash I'm bouta explode!" I heard Erica yell. I groaned hanging up.

"I'm gonna kill Erica!!" I said storming to the bathroom.

"CASSIDY!" I heard Saddy yell behind me.

She got me in here waiting for her ass talk to a bitch after she us what she wanted to say? THEN SHE'S FUCKING THE BROAD!

* : *

I pushed the bathroom door open walking inside seeing Erica fucking Tasha from the back.

"REALLY?!" I yelled. 

Erica sighed pulling out of Tasha and Tasha groaned loudly putting her leg down and pulled her underwear up.

"I KNOW YOU HEAR ME TALKING TO YOU! YOU GOT ME WALKING AROUND WAITING ON YOU TO FUCK A BITCH? WHO DOES THAT BULLSHIT?" I yelled and pushed pass Jayden and Saddy going outside the bathroom and went to sit at one of the food court tables crying.

"Saddy baby  come here." I heard Saddy say.

"I just wanna go homeee!!" I cried continuing to cry and she rubbed my back.

"Come on. I'll take you home. Stop crying " she said helping me up. It was a little awkward though being that we're both pregnant and both have a good side baby bump. I'm 7 months and Saddy is 6 going to be 7.

• | ERICA | •

I put my clothes back on and grabbed my phone and the food.

"Call me when you get home." Tasha said kissing my cheek and walked out. Seconds later, Jayden walked in. I sighed.

Already know she bout to preach to a nigga and shit. "Really bro? You got a pregnant woman walking around in the mall where is 100° outside, and all your doing is fucking another woman?Dude what the fuck has gotten into you?" Jayden asked.

"Look man, I don't need your fucking lectures everytime I fuck up! I get it! I'm not the same fucking person I was with Lee any more bro. I'm back to my old single life. Nobody cares about me. Nobody wants me so I'll just live life." I said not giving a fuck.

"So I don't care about you? So Briana don't care about you? Most importantly, Cassidy. Erica this girl is falling in love with you."

I laughed. "How the fuck? That doesn't make sense." I said shaking my head.

"Of course it don't because she's afraid to tell you she is! She knows your not into relationships anymore, but she doesn't care. I see it, and Saddy sees it. The least you can do is show her some type of love. She's gonna be having your kid soon." She said.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXCEPT ME TO DO JAYDEN? I LET HER LOVE IN MY HOME, SLEEP IN MY BED, EAT WHATEVER THE FUCK SHE WANTS, I SPEND TIME WITH HER AND EVERYTHING! WHAT MORE DOES SHE WANTS?!"

Jayden shook her head. "To not be treated like one of your bitches you fuck. She wants love from you ," She simply said and walked out.

I shook my head. I still can't see that happening. Cassidy know wassup.

She know how my life is. Hell she witness it everyday. Now once again, Jayden is against me and not on my side.

I'll just have a talk with Cassidy on my own.

____________________________

* Ion know why Cassidy trynna join Erica's train 😒..

* Saddy needs to sit her ass down somewhere

* Let Erica be great! 😂

* Comment your thoughts. 💖