THE GAME : 50

Later That Night ..

• | E R I C A | •

I zipped my pants up putting back on my shoes. I tip toed over the women walking out the house and sighed.

I grabbed my phone looking at myself seeing a whole bunch of hickies on my neck. Those women were really wild the last 4 hours. My dick still throbbing and feeling good from them too.

I walked to my Lambo getting inside and my phone started ringing.

It was a phone call from Lee.  I sighed picking up.

"Hello?" I answered backing up out the driveway.

"Erica I'm changing my mind about the kids and I coming to a California." She said.

"What, why?"

"Erica I don't feel like the kids with not only be safe, but they won't really be comfortable around ya baby mama there. And neither do I." I shook my head. It ain't even about that. Lee ass is just jealous.

"Cassidy won't even do shit to them! You acting like Im fucking her or some shit. The kids will be fine. I -"

"Erica the kids aren't coming!" She yelled.

I scoffed. "So you basically not even letting me see them? I know they ask for me Lee." I said.

Lee sighed. "You what Erica, they do. And I tell them your in California. They're not babies any more. I can tell them that we broke up and everything. Of course I wouldn't have to if you wouldn't have -"

"Look Lee nobody told you to even go there. I just asked you a simple fucking question. You not letting me see them, fine. When all this shit starts back firing on you, don't hit my line up because I'll probably be fucking another bitch." I said and laughed after finishing my sentence then hung straight up.

She made me real mad and it just came out. I really didn't mean to say that last thing but when I'm mad, I don't give a fuck what comes out my mouth.

It just pisses me off that she's not bringing them anymore. Shit they didn't have to stay! She could've came get then before it got dark or that night.

Lee makes me sick sometimes  I swear. The shit she do makes me sick. Why the fuck would Cassidy do some shit to the kids when she's about to have our kid? That's just sign of fucking jealously from Lee. Cassidy ain't got shit to do with the Leah nem seeing me and Maria.

What we gonna do when Ava comes?

• | L E E | •

Ever since Erica and I broken up, she's been so dirty and cruel to me. I don't understand. Is it because I left her? Is it becahse I took the kids? Is it becahse we got a divorce? Like I really don't understand!

"Hey Mom." Lindsey said coming onto the porch.

"Hey baby girl, wassup." I said putting my phone to the side and she sat next to me.

"Are we still going to California tonight?" She asked. Lindsey the only one out of the kids who knows I was planning on bringing them to see Erica.

I shook my head. "Not any more baby. I just .. don't feel comfortable with you guys around the woman that Erica got pregnant without me around ," She nodded.

"I understand. I'm a little glad we aren't going too." She said and I laughed kissing her forehead.

"Did you finish your home work?" She nodded.

"Just finished and Leah and Eric are doing theirs." She said.

I smiled. "Omgg Lindsey, your not my baby girl anymore! Your growing up!!" I whined holding her in my arms and she laughed. I kissed her cheek. "Thank you for helping me with your brother and sister. Its alot by myself." I told her.

"Your welcome Mom. I hate to see you doing it by yourself. Dad hasn't called or any thing and I'm not gonna blow up her phone to do I just don't want to talk any more." She said.

"Lindsey you do know your 9 not 16, right?" I said. She nodded. "Baby don't let what I'm going through effect your relationship with you and Erica. She's still your Mama at the end of the day. She loves you and your brothers and sisters so much, but isn't showing it enough. She's hiding behind a big wall that she can't get around." I explained. "But she'll get around, I promise you that." I said.

"Really? Then we'll be a family again?"

I shrugged. I haven't thought about that, but we're probably not with Erica being the asshole she is.

"Probably not baby girl, but we'll be close again." I said. She nodded.

"I understand. So what should I do, FaceTime her?" She asked.

"Whatever you wanna do baby. But if you want my opinion, I say you don't call her. See how long it take before she calls you first, Alright?" Lindsey smiled nodding. "Give me a hug." We hugged and I rubbed her back kissing her cheek. "I love you Sugar Plum." I said.

"Love you too Mom."

My little Lindsey isn't so little any more.

__________________________________

* Erica and Lee 😩👀

* Little Lindsey? 😶

* Is Lee wrong for not letting the kids go see Erica because of Cassidy?

* IF YOU WERE LEE, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!

* Comment your thoughts. 😣