THE GAME : 29

• { E R I C A } •

Walking in the Strip Club, evvveeryyyybody was where tonight.

"Yo, people staring at you?" Briana asked me. I looked around and seen a few people staring and whispering.

I flipped them all off. "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHO STARING! THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SHOOT MY DAUGHTER, SHE WAS IN THE FUCKING WAY SO GET THAT THROUGH YOUR SICK ASS BRAINS!" I yelled and people laughed and went back to partying.

Briana laughed also. "Come on, let's go get a drink." She said as we walked to the bar. I already was fucking aggravated so coming here, I'm planning on getting fucked up.  "4 shots and 2 glasses of Tequila." Briana said putting the money on the counter and the woman nodded. I sighed sitting down and looked at the women on the poles.

"Is it just me, or those girls can't fucking dance?" I asked Briana. Briana looked and started laughing.

"Nigga they ass can't dance, you seeing the right shit." She said and i laughed also. Just then, a group of 4 girls walked up to me and Briana, but Briana was in her phone so they really were focusing on me. They all were bad too.

"Hey, we don't think you did that to your daughter." One of em said in my ear and she then licked it and kissed it. That shit sent chills down my body. In a good way though.

"Here your drinks." The bartender said sitting our order infront of us.

"Down all 4 of em down and the tequila. Let's see who can finish first." I challenged Bri. She looked at me and smirked.

"Ouu, this should be good." One of the girls said biting her lip. I winked at her.

"Ready, set, Go!" The bartender said. I was just throwing that shit in my mouth. Nose was tingling and shit and my throat. 

After finishing my tequila, I looked at Briana who was just finishing. "DONE!" I said and the girls cheered laughing.

Briana and I dapped. And I started to feel even more good. "Shit, what was in those shots? Got a nigga feeling good." I turned around grabbing the same girl who i winked at roughly to me and started kissing her. She was kissing back and wrapped her arms around my neck. I grabbed her ass and we made out for a good 2 minutes. Sloppy ass kiss too.

I pulled away and she smirked and pecked my lips and said in my ear, "I want you. Right noww." She said and planted 2 kisses on my neck. Keep in mind, these were strippers and they had fat asses. Even though they were fake, but you get the point. 

I looked at Briana who wasn't even right there any more. These girls were caved in on me. Literally, it was like I was stuck between them.

"Where's Bri?" I asked.

"Oh she followed one of the girls to the locker room. You should know what's gonna happen there." She smirked answering my question.

"Erica. We don't play games."

"So what? I don't either."

The short one grabbed my dick and said, "We want this. Especially me after that kiss." She said and I bit my lip as she started stroking me through my pants

Shit I can't take this. I just got here, but I think I'm about to be just leaving also.

"All 4 of y'all?" I looked at all of them and they nodded. I smiled widely. "Follow me ladies. We're going to my house. Specially you. You gonna really get it." I said smacking the short one's ass hard. She playfully slapped me. Ima call her Shorty for now.

We walked to my the Lambo and I unlocked the doors. "Shit your rich." The brownskin girl said.

I laughed. "Duh. Y'all get in."