THE GAME : 33

• { L E E } •

I got out the bed hearing the kids screaming and laughing. I yawned sitting up rubbing my sleepy eyes. "Good morning mommy." I looked seeing Eric. He loves to sleep with me when we're not home.

"Good morning Pumpkin. Did you sleep good?" He nodded eating his cereal. "Make sure you don't spill that in this bed. Gotta sleep here for a while. Where's your sisters?" I asked getting up and walked to the bathroom.

"Downstairs with Uncle Kewwy." He said and I laughed at the way he called Kerry. He's 9 and still can't say it. 💀

"Okay." I said going to the bathroom and used the bathroom. I then brushed my teeth and then brushed my hair into a messy bun. I turned off the light walking to the door. "I'll be down stairs, you staying up here?"

He nodded continuing to watch the TV. "Yeah. They're too nosey downstairs ," He said and I laughed grabbing my phone and walked down stairs seeing everyone playing in the living room. Kerry was playing with Leah and Lindsey, Kerry's daughter, Kelsey was on her phone, and Kerry's wife, Amber, was in the kitchen at the island doing something on her computer. Looks like paper work because she had on glasses and had paper around.

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!" I said.

"Goodmorning !!" Everyone said back  

I went to the kitchen greeting Amber. "Goodmorning. Doing work I see." I said.

She chuckled. "Yeah. I'm so tired. I been up since 7 doing this shit. There's some grits and bacon on the stove if you want some. I tried offering Eric some, but he didn't want any." She said.

I laughed a little. "Yeah he's not the type to eat that. I don't kno why though. "I said fixing my breakfast.

The kids just love it here. They love going to the beach, the school, and the playground.

I like seeing them happy. But the thing is, they haven't seen or spoken to Erica. The younger ones doesn't really ask about her as much, but Lindsey does. She tries to FaceTime Erica, but Erica never answer. So when Erica tries to call us, I don't let the kids answer. She's gonna see how they feel.

I still can't believe she got another woman pregnant. Or should i say, her " friend " . I knew I wasn't trippin when I didn't feel good about her.

So that probably means the time Erica , " slept " at her house,  they fucked.

Smh ... maybe splitting was the right thing. We didn't get the divorce yet. I need to go to the court house and get the papers. 

"Have you gotten the divorce papers get for you and your ex- fiance." She asked. I shook my head putting the good in the microwave.

"Not yet. I don't even know if I really want to. But she doesn't want me anymore so .." I said and she got up walking to me as I sat down.

Memories of Erica and I begin replaying in my mind. Our fun moments, the fights we had then the make up sex.

"Are you okay?" Amber asked wiping my tears. I didn't even realize I was crying.

"Huh? Um ... y-yeah I'm fine." I said. She sat down rubbing my back.

"Lee I know you miss Erica, but you have to move on hun. Find someone else. I'm pretty sure you'll -"

"Amber I tried that already and it didn't work. He did horrible things to me that I don't want to dicuss." I said breaking down more.

"I'm so sorry Lee. Wait ... did you say he?" She asked and I nodded looking at her. "And your .. gay?" I nodded again. "Lee don't go looking for guys if your gay. Look, my best friend's sister is gay. And she's a stud since thats what you prefer. I can really hook you guys up if you want " she said.