THE GAME : 72

• [ ERICA POV ] •

I walked in the bedroom seeing Cassidy sleeping. An woke up sitting up looking at me. "Hey, your home early. Party cancelled?" I shook my head closing the door behind me and sat on the bed taking off my shoes.

"Went from party, to almost being late to Riah's recital, to now Riah spending the night here when I could be at the party right now."

I felt Cassidy move around in the bed then she started massaging my shoulders. "Well, at least your home. That's the least stress I get to have about you coming home or not.." She said and I scoffed shaking my head.

"I just need to take a shower. I wasn't even gonna tell her she could come over,  but the way she was looking at me with those big brown eyes, I couldn't tell her I couldn't tell her I wasn't." I explained.

"Those big brown eyes always gets you." She said laughing. "Pretty sure she knows by now to use those to get whatever she wants from you," Cassidy said.

Come to think about, she's right. 😂

Every time Mariah wants something, she always looks at me like that. I'm gonna have to start putting my foot down.

"Yeah .. your right." I said. "I'm going in the shower to get cleaned up. If Mariah nem comes, just open the door." I said yawning walking to the bathroom. "Shit I'm tired.."

• [ CASSIDY POV ] •

I laughed a little as Erica went to the bathroom. I see it all the time. Mariah isn't slick. She's just adorable.

I'm actually glad she got Erica to let her come over though. Knowing the way Erica "parties" , she wasn't gonna be home until sometime in the morning.

• [ JESSICA POV ] •

I watched as Mariah took her bath. I had her night clothes on the counter already.

"Mommy can I bring my new dollie with me?"

"Yeah baby. Hurry so we can go though." I told her and she nodded sitting down washing off the soap.

I walked downstairs and sat on the couch. The doorbell rung and I got up opening it seeing a friend of mine, Luis. Luis is gay and he is hilarious!

"Luis? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Bitch I need help!" He cried coming inside and flopped on the couch crying. I frowned closing the door.

"Lu what happened?"

He sat up wiping his tears sniffing. "Brian.." He said. I sighed shaking my head. Brian is Luis's .. boyfriend? They been together for 5 months with ups and downs. Brian cheated in Luis a couple times and I told him to stop fucking with Brian but Luis doesn't listen.

I've been knowing Luis since the 9th grade. He's my best friend.

"Luis what did Brian do now?"

He shook his head. "He trashed the fucking apartment!" He yelled. My eyes widened.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes!! I got on his ass because I seen him on Instagram texting another nigga and we got into an argument. Shit got crazy and he started ripping the couch, breaking shit, and everything. I don't even want to be there anymore." He cried.

"Luis I told you this shit was going to happen." I said and he sighed.

"Did Erica do something like this to you?"

I gave him a bitch please look. "I wish Erica would!" I yelled and he laughed a little.

I'm gonna probably regret saying this to him but it's for the best so, "Do you want to stay here till you get back on your feet?" I asked him.

Could've sworn he heard something from Jesus after I asked him that.

"You don't mind?" I shook my head. "Thank you so much Jessy, I love you so muchh!!" He said hugging me and I hugged back.

"Welcome." I said.

"I'm gonna go and get some clothes and be back." He said getting up happily.

Wasn't this nigga just crying?

"Uh.. okay. Well I might not be here. I'm dropping Mariah off to Erica's so if I dont be here by time you come back, go through the back door." I said.

"Bitch you want me to jump over that damn cement wall?" He asked and I bust out laughing.

"I'll leave the door unlocked for you." I said and he walked to the door

"Alright, see you ina few." He said before walking out.

I sighed sitting on the couch, once again.

Luis crazy ass is gonna be living with us...

Y'all pray for me.

"MOMMY, I'M READY!" Mariah yelled running downstairs with her things.

"Did you turn off the lights and your TV?" She nodded. "Okay Pookie, let's go."

_________________________________________

* Erica should be grateful she's gonna have her daughter for the night

* Comment your thoughts. 💖