THE GAME : 61 ( You Thought )

• [ CASSIDY POV ] •

Ying and I were sitting outside in the back gossiping like usual when the doorbell rung. We both went to the front opening the door and our cousins, Tally and Janet was standing there. I rolled my eyes. They really got to be kidding me right now.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"So you thought you was gonna hit my sister and get away with it huh bitch?" Tally asked with nothing but attitude and pushed me.

"Oh hell no." Ying said and grabbed Tally by her hair pulling her to the ground and they went at it.

I looked at Janet and she looked like she wanted to jump in. "Jump in bitch, I dare you." I said and she looked away.

I looked back at Ying and Tally and Ying was beating her ass.

"Lemme get that Ying, " I said. She let Tally go and Tally was about to get up when i punched her ass in the mouth and she screamed holding her mouth and i started beating and stomping her ass. "Don't come to my house with that bullshit!" I yelled then threw her ass out the house.

"What bitch?!" Ying yelled and Janet and Tally walked to the car with Tally holding her face. I seen Gabe getting out the car and he ran to them.

"WHAT THE FUCK YO!" He yelled.

"SHUT YOUR GAY ASS UP LIL BITCH!" Ying yelled and I laughed pulling her inside and closed the door.

We high fived. "Good job sis." I said.

"Thanks, you too." I said. "I knew something was gonna happen." I told her and she laughed and we went back out back.

"Get me a drink, please." She said and I nodded getting up and walking in the house and got us something to drink.

• [ JANET POV ] •

"Are you -"

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME BECAUSE YOU SHOULD'VE JUMPED IN WHEN THEM BITCHES WAS BEATING MY ASS!" Tally yelled at me.

How the fuck could she blame this shit on me when I specifically told her, DON'T GO!

But that's what she get for having a hard damn head.

"HOW CAN YOU BLAME THIS ON ME?! I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME HERE BUT YOU DON'T WANNA LISTEN!" I yelled back at her.

"Whatever bro." Janet said sitting down and Gave started the car. I looked over at Tally and she had a black eye, busted lip, and her nose was bleeding.

This isn't the last time I'll be seeing Cassidy. I'm gonna get her ass back and she's not gonna except it.

"I got an idea on how we can get em back," I said smirking. Gabe looked at me from the wheel frowning and so did Tally. "But I'm gonna need for you guys to help." I said.

"Alright, spill."

• [ ERICA POV ] •

I pulled my pants up walking to Tasha's kitchen where she was cooking something on the stove in nothing but a dark blue Victoria's Secret bra and panties set.

I smacked her ass and squeezed it and she pushed me. "Don't do that," She said looking at me and then continued cooking. I grabbed my keys and slid on my shirt. "Woah, where are you going?" She asked me.

"I'm about to go home..." I answered. She sighed.

"Don't you want to stay for dinner?" She asked.

I shrugged thinking about it. Cassidy probably still pissed at me and probably won't talk to me none tonight, so I might as well stay a little longer.

I put the keys back on the counter taking off my shirt. "I guess I'll stay," I said.

Tasha smiled. "Yay!" She said and I laughed shaking my head sitting on her couch and turned on the TV.

I got a message from Jayden. It was a group chat message between me, Jayden, and Briana.

Jay 💪❤: " Ayee y'all I got good news!! "

Me : " Wassup? "

Bri 💉❤: " Yeah, "

Jay 💪❤: " I got a email from The Wendy Williams show. She wanna interview us. "

Me : " For what? She nosey ass hell. "

Bri 💉❤: " Right, I'm gonna say some shit about her ass I'll regret so I'll pass. 😊"

Me : " Same here. "

Jay 💪❤: " Come on y'all, this is our time we really get back out there! For people to really know us again! "

Thinking about it, I do want for people to know me more. I'm famous for basketball but of course i retired from that. And with the incident with Naveah and people think I wanted to shoot Veah, I wanna clear that shit up.

Me : " Aight man, when is it? "

Bri 💉❤: " Erica you know Wendy nosey ass gonna ask you about the shooting right? "

Me : " Idgaf. I'm gonna clear it up too. Jay, when is it? "

Jay 💪❤: " Next Monday. Bri come on man. "

Bri 💉❤: " Alright man whatever. "

I laughed locking my phone. I don't really like the Wendy Williams show because she just read shit off the blogs and shit like everybody else.

And if she say some shit i don't like, best believe this mouth go say some shit.

________________________________________

* How's the Wendy show gonna go? 👀

* Is it a good idea for the women to go on Wendy?

* Janet's plan? 😮👀

* Comment your thoughts. 💘