THE GAME : 38

• { E R I C A } •

I was sleeping, and then Spikes's barking woke me up. "Spikes what are you barking for?" I asked him. He growled jumping out the bed and ran out the room. I sighed following him to the door and looked outside seeing Ying's car.

I opened the door seeing Ying and Cassidy! I smiled. I looked at Cassidy's stomach which still had the baby bump. I smiled even wider. But Cassidy was on crutches.

"Erica!" Cassidy said and we hugged.

"I'm so glad your okay and the baby. For now on, you can't go no where by yourself. You gotta have somebody with you alright?" She nodded.

"I actually got questioned and the cops are looking for him. They knew who the car was for." She said.

"That's good.  But I still want for you to be safe until I find out that he's really gone." I said. I looked at Ying. "Thank you for bringing her." I said and Ying grinned nodding.

"Take care of my little sister." She told me and I laughed.

"Of course I will." I said and they hugged.

"Love youu sis." Ying said.

"Love you too." She came inside on the crutches.

"Come on, I got you." I said picking her up bridal style and she laughed letting go her crutches. 

"Erica you don't have to do this." She said and I laid her on the couch.

I laughed. "I don't have to, but I want to. I was too scared for you and the baby's sake." I said pulling her shirt up a little revealing her stomach. I kissed the side. "I'll keep you and your mommy safe. And no one will ever, harm you." I said to the baby.

• { C A S S I D Y } •

Seeing Erica talk to the baby was soo adorable. I couldn't help but smile.

Erica looked at me. "What you smiling for?"

"Because its cute your talking the baby" I said and she sat up sitting down and rubbed my feet. "You know Erica, sometimes I even forget we ever messed around the way we did .. " I said.

She looked at me. "Really, how?" She asked laughing a little.

"The way you treat me, Erica. We went from fuck buddies to .. close roomates." She smiled.

"Well things change ," She said and kissed my cheek. I blushed. "Do you want breakfast?"

I nodded. "I'll hook us up something then." She said and I turned on the TV.

I'm glad to be home.

• { E R I C A } •

That was weird that Cassidy said that. I haven't been feeling the same way, but I like her company here.

I like a woman in the house. She isn't the same anymore. She don't go NO WHERE! I mean no where! Unless its the doctor's appointments, somewhere with me or Ying, or outside.

Knowing that this nigga James did it, he got something coming for him I swear. They better find him before I do I swear. 

_____________________________

▪ Comment your thoughts. 👌