THE GAME : 13

2:20 AM

• { L E E } •

I called Erica's phone for the 100th time and still got no answer! Where the hell is she and what is she doing that's not making her answer the phone!  I sent so many text messages that got no reply to.

I sat in the bed and Spikes came jump in laying across my legs and laid his big head in my lap. I grinned kissing his head. "Hey Spikey Spikes," I said and the door closed dowstairs.

Spikes jumped up and started growling. I got out the bed looking out the window and seen Erica's car outside. WHAT THE FUCK?!

This isn't Erica. She never comes home at 2 something in the morning. Matter fact, she always home at something in the morning!

I sighed and waited for her to come through the door. The door opened and she called herself trying to sneak in trying to quietly close the door.

"Where the FUCK have you been?!" I asked scaring the piss out of her.

"Shit haha baby you scared me for a second." I just glared at her. "Why aren't you sleep?" She asked taking off her shoes.

"I could ask you the same fucking thing! Coming home at 2 in the morning Erica? Really?! Where have you been?!" I asked again following her to the bathroom.

"I just went chill at a friend's house and ended up falling asleep on the couch." She said.

"Friend? What friend?" I asked curious. By this time i standing infront of her.

"JUST A DAMM FRIEND! Chill the fuck out witallat bruh I'm tired." She fussed.

"I don't  give a fuck what you are Erica. I think your lying and later on, your gonna be awake. This is not over." I said walking out the bathroom and went get in bed.

I don't want to start thinking she's cheating but her coming home at 2 in the morning? Really? I'm gonna get more info.

| Later That Morning .. |

• { E R I C A } •

I woke the next morning and the sun was beaming dead in my face. I groaned pulling the covers over my head.

I finally decided to get up and looked at the time and seen it was 2 sum in the afternoon. I grabbed my phone checking the time a message from Cassidy from an hour ago.

Cassidy 👅🍑: " Hey you left your Rolex over. Want me to bring it? 😌"

I really don't feel like going out there so I guess she can bring it. Hopefully Lee don't be around when she comes. 😮

Me : " Yeah. Here my address. Lemme know when you outside. "

I locked my phone and the door opener and Lee walked in. She was fully dressed and she had Leah behind her talking and she was also fully dressed with glasses in her head. I forgot she was going to Florida. I really don't agree with how long they're staying but I mean, I'll let Leah have her fun.

"Where y'all going?" I asked sitting up. Lee looked at me and then went to the closet. Ma'Leah jumped in the bed.

"Mommy's bringing me to Nelly's house because I'm about to go." She said laying on me. I picked her up kissing her cheek and tickling her and she screamed laughing. "DADDYY STOPP!!" She laughed. I stopped then kissed her cheek. All her lil curly hair was in her face.

"I'm gonna miss you Leah." I pouted fake crying on her stomach. She laughed.

"I'm going to miss you too Dad. But I can't reject this opportunity. We're going to Florida!!!" She cheered.