~ 97

The Next Day 🌞..

▪ [ CASSIDY ] ▪

I woke up a little early due to Ava's breakfast time, and so I can make sure this bitch doesn't take shit in our house.

I patted Ava's back waiting for a good burp to come out. Once that was good, I sat her in her walker and we went sit on the porch outside.

"Morning sits outside with my beautiful Pookiee!!" I cooed leaning over and kissed Ava's nose and she smiled slapping my face.

I'm highly blessed. For my daughter, my girlfriend, everything. Especially my daughter. She's beautiful.

▪ [ LEE ] ▪

I got up looking around in a big ass bed frowning. Where am I?

I then realized the room. Erica's house..

I sighed.

How did I get here? I don't know. I got out the bed and sat back down when my head started pounding.

"Oh fuck.." I mumbled and someone knocked at the door. "Come in.." I mumbled again and Erica walked in with a cup and something in her hand. Must be some pills.

"Goodmorning. Brought you something to ease up that little headache of yours." She said and I sat up.

"Little? Yea right but thanks." She nodded sitting on the foot of the bed and watched me take the medicine. I gave her the cup back laying down. "What happened last night?" I asked curiously.

She laughed. "Well.. you were drunk for one. On the way home, you were ..  touchy." I blushed at my drunk self looking away. "But what you doing here? Where the kids?"

Everyone's been asking me that. Madison's having this party and so I wanted to come down and support my girl so why not?

I have a babysitter for the kids at home. Her name's Mable and she's 37 years old. The kids love her. She's like a grandma they say.

"They're with a babysitter I hired. And I'm here supporting Madison. Just went out last night." I said shrugging. 

"So...you left our kids at home with some stranger so you can come down here and party and shit? Lee they could've stayed with me!" She fussed and I sighed.

I really don't feel like arguing with her right now. Got a fucking headache.

I laid back. "Erica please.. I don't want to talk about it. They're fine, they adore her." I explained.

"Yeah yeah, next time bring em here." She said walking go the door. I sighed laying under the covers and grabbed my phone.

Surprised I still got this..

▪ [ ERICA ] ▪

Lee gotta be out her damn mind letting the kids stay home with some woman. I don't care how much they adore her, I'M HERE IN CALIFORNIA!

Don't live to far from Madison! She could've let them stay with me for a little while. I barely get em as it is. Lindsey barely talk to me. Shit fucked up.

~ ~ ~ ~

* Comment your thoughts. 🌼