53: beach-vibes

I fell asleep near the end of the film and then when the film was over, the second Spiderman started so the twins sat and watched that one as well. When the film was over, I woke up to see that Grayson was attempting to carry me up the stairs, while Ethan filmed it from the top of the stairs.

"what're you doing?" I groggily asked,

"shh... go back to sleep," Grayson hushed and I smiled at him as Ethan put his phone down and I was set down when we reached the top of the stairs.

"what time is it?" I asked him as we got into his childhood room,

"ten." He said to me as he checked his phone,

"it's still early..." I said to him after I wiped my eyes,

"we've got an early start tomorrow..." Grayson said as he took off his shirt and stretched his back muscles,

"how come?" I asked him confused,

"we're going cliff diving and surfing." He grinned,

"that sounds scary..." I said to him,

"you didn't do it today, did you?" Grayson asked me as he pulled his socks off whilst laying on his back. I watched as he did this and it was really funny.

"nah... I was on filming duty." I reminded him,

"oh yeah..." he nodded, "Bryant is coming as well tomorrow for those extra crispy pics," Grayson laughed and I laughed back at his statement.

"flights at nine, right?"

"in the morning?!" he asked in a panicked way,

"no! at night!" I exclaimed with a smile on my face,

Grayson sighed, "oh thank god!"

I shook my head and laughed at how dramatic he just was, "you're getting more dramatic than Ethan..." I joked to him,

"that's actually impossible," Grayson laughed and cuddled into the bedsheets.

"comfy there?" I asked him as he snuggled in as if it was a cold winter night,

"I'm so freaking comfy..." he admitted and relaxed onto the pillow.

I changed out of my clothes and then got into bed when I had done my nightly routine.

"Paris tomorrow, are you excited?" Grayson asked me as we faced each other,

"I don't think I've ever been this excited before," I admitted,

"really?" he asked me,

"probably... but I don't remember." I laughed and then he laughed too.

He fell asleep ridiculously quickly and I took a while to go to sleep so I began to like pictures and comment on people's Instagram posts.

Then I saw something upsetting.

There was a hashtag on a picture, which had me edited out of it, and it stated '#AvasGrave.' I clicked onto the hashtag and then saw that there were nearly three hundred posts of photos and edits of graves and ones with my eyes crossed out as if to insinuate that I was dead.

I reported a few of the pictures which were really horrifying and then stupidly, I searched the hashtag up on twitter.

Bad idea.

There were over two thousand tweets with the hashtag and each of them essentially spoke about how they wanted to kill me. Once again, I reported some of the tweets and then turned my phone off. There was one tweet that was circulating in my head for the rest of the night. A Dolan fan account had stated 'I hope that chick dies. Grayson can dumb her get someone new.'

What if they were right?

What if Grayson does do exactly that?

What if I'm just going to end up as a trophy in a cabinet after a few years... forgotten?

At around one in the morning, I finally got to sleep. Only to be woken up at six by Grayson who was kissing my cheek and whispering 'wake up' into my ear.

"what?" I asked groggily as I stretched,

"time to get up... we're leaving at seven." He said as he moved away from me and smiled,

"brilliant." I muttered and then turned my face back into the pillow.

I felt like I was getting up for school and I was NOT happy about it.

"come on!" he groaned at me and then started to poke my thigh,

"no!" I said into the pillow, "leave me alone mum!"

"mom?" he asked me and then he laughed,

"did I just call you mum?" I asked him as I lifted up my head,

"that was weird." He said as he continued to laugh,

"I was having a school flashback... that was really freaky." I said as I began to sit up.

"I can be your mom if you want..." Grayson said to me and then he burst out laughing,

"oh my god... I don't even know what you mean but it sounds creepy." I cringed,

"anyway..." he started, "get up, we need to leave!" he said and then he pretty much had to drag me over to the shower,

"need any help?" he asked me with a wink,

"I'm good thanks..." I laughed and then shut the door as he walked off laughing to himself.

When I got out of the shower, Grayson was laying on the bed scrolling through his phone. I changed into my swimsuit and grabbed some polyester Nike shorts before shoving on a simple t-shirt. Then, I packed a bag full of some dry clothes because I had a feeling that I was going to be swimming and jumping into the water a lot.

I asked Grayson if he wanted me to put any of his stuff in the bag, so he handed me a mix of his and Ethan's dry clothes before giving me a kiss and saying thanks.

I put on my trainers and I looked as though I was about to go on a run. The two of us went over to Ethan's room to hurry him up because Bryant was going to get here any minute now.

"what time do you two need to get back?" Ethan asked us as we all began to head downstairs.

"around five?" I asked Grayson as I looked up to him,

"uh... I guess," Grayson shrugged to me and then waited around for Bryant to turn up as I tucked into a cereal bar.

When the twins saw what I was eating, they asked where I got it from and then grabbed themselves the box because they were hungry.

Bryant turned up via an Uber, so we all headed off in the Jeep. Sitting in the back seat of that car made me miss my blue baby.

Bryant was making a video for his new channel so there was lots of filming and beach vibes music being blared through the speakers of the top-down Jeep.

I was having the time of my life.

---

GUYYSSSS, there are two chapters left!!!!!