19: the warehouse

the humiliation that was permanently plastered on the heel of my foot contained a love heart with 'Grethan' written on the inside.

"you know... this tattoo is kind of making fun of yourselves," I said as another clip was filmed,

"no, it isn't... Grethan is real," Ethan said as he put his arm around Grayson,

"whatever, if it is... then it's really wrong," I said as I shook my head and walked off.

Later on, Grayson came into our room with another camera,

"opinions on the tattoo in three words?" he asked me,

"dumb, painful and-" I said before he cut me off,

"that's three words," he said before walking off.

"wow..." I muttered.

"bro, she is so pissed," I heard Grayson say to Ethan.

I walked out of the room and into the living room.

"just for the record, I'm not actually pissed," I said as I put them right,

"oh... phew!" Ethan said as he wiped his face,

"I find it kind of funny... it's all for the views!" I said which made us all laugh,

after that, 'views' was shouted around quite a lot and this video was going to be amazingly long.

When the camera was cut, I checked my phone before Grayson swallowed me in a hug,

"ice cream?" he asked me,

"always," I replied,

"E, wanna' go get ice cream?" Grayson asked as Ethan put away one of the lights,

"you can drive..." he said to me smiling.

"okay," I said since I hadn't driven my baby in what felt like forever.

Ethan finished putting the lights away and then we were all off on our short adventure to the ice cream parlour.

I started the engine and the car woke up with a roar,

"I bloody love that noise," I said smiling at the car,

"it's one sexy noise," Ethan said as he felt the leather seat next to him in the back.

Thanks to the new sound system that I put in the car, I connected up the auxiliary cord and Drake came beaming through the car. Lots of snapchats and Instagram stories were taken on that short journey to my heaven.

We exited the deep red coloured car as I locked it and the three of us headed into the store.

"hi, what can I get you?" the man behind the counter who looked pretty chirpy for a Tuesday night,

we placed our orders and I got some large fries to share between the three of us because dinner had not been eaten yet in the Dolan/Richards household.

"what's the P of A for tomorrow?" Ethan asked Grayson,

"we kidnap Ava from work again." Grayson grinned at me before he ate another chip,

"I might just leave early," I shrugged as I tried to wiggle my way out of the week.

"you've told us now..." Ethan laughed,

"true..." I said regretting my choices.

"oh well... I guess I'll just have to not go in," I shrugged again,

"then we'll get to do the all day long one," Grayson said to me happily.

"there isn't a way out of this, is there?" I asked the two of them,

'none at all," Ethan replied,

I sighed and tucked into my ice cream because all of the fries had been hoovered up by the three of us already,

"this is great ice cream," Grayson said and I nodded in total agreement.

I had opted for chocolate ice cream with caramel sauce and cookie dough pieces. The healthiest choice I'd imagine.

The three of us were all wearing black sweatshirts or hoodies but I was wearing ripped jeans, Grayson was wearing some sweat shorts and Ethan was wearing some joggers. Clearly, we had dressed up to go out for dinner.

Quick dinner stops were a usual occurrence for us and my body was feeling it as the gym membership was slowly being wasted on me.

"shall we go over to the warehouse after this?" Grayson asked me, "we need to upload."

"okay."

Once we had eaten our ice creams, we all got back into the speedy stallion car and I raced off down the road to 'test the acceleration'.

"you're lucky that you're pretty much a pro driver," Ethan said as I pulled around a corner, "or this car would be repossessed."

"you have a point," I said and then slowed down a bit more.

before I knew it, we had arrived at the warehouse and I could tell that something was about to go down.

Ethan unlocked the door and the whole building was alight. Crisp white colour beamed through the door and this was the first proper time I had been here since meeting the twins.

Surprising... I know. It was mainly because they purchased it when I was back in England at some stage and I had never gotten around to visiting the warehouse with them because work always managed to get in the way. Well, not anymore because work was part time as of next week.

"my goodness, this place is huge!" I said as I was guided through the walkway and into the area with the foam pit, zip wire and skateboard ramp.

It was moments like this when I wish I could skate.

I better start learning.