14: petrol head

Grayson and Ethan were due home tomorrow and I didn't mind much. After being away for him for months on end, a few days was nothing to me anymore.

I headed off to work at the same time I usually did and then did whatever I usually did at work.

I sure do live an exciting life.

I read through a few comments on The Dolan Twins most recent video where they assigned me to be the camera woman as tricked pedestrians into thinking they were identical clones of each other. In a few shots, Grayson directed the camera to be on me and I covered my face one with my hands. Lots of people mentioned lots of things about my ring and most of the comments were positive. Although, lots of people were defensive over Grayson and wished they had the ring, not me.

Well, tough.

After I was finished with work, I decided that I wanted to do a bit of shopping so I asked James if he would like to go to a mall and do some retail therapy.

He said yes, of course.

I went to pick him up in my dated mustang and he swooned when he saw the car.

"I love the fact we're both major petrol heads." He said as he ran is hand over the dashboard and sighed really loudly.

"are you okay there?" I asked before pinning my vlog camera on him and laughing my head off,
you did not get that on camera!" he nearly screamed.

"sorry but I did..." I said as I drove off laughing quietly to myself.

I handed James the camera to give him a chance at vlogging and he said some very informative things.

"so, today... me and Ava Richards are heading off to the shops because were British and say shops, not mall." He said to the camera.

When we arrived at the shops, I took control of the camera and filmed the two of us wandering around forever 21, Levi's and other stores. James made me try on some unflattering clothes which were generally luminous colours. I made him try on a crochet cat suit which he rocked, unsurprisingly.

I purchased myself some velvet ankle boots as well as a new pair of black jeans since they had washed out already.

I think James got himself a few bits and pieces for his and Valentio's trip to Italy in a few weeks which he was extremely excited for.

Also, I was very jealous because I really wanted to go to Italy. I've got Paris to look forward to.

On the way home, we stopped off at a small Italian restaurant near his apartment to treat ourselves to some pizza. As usual, I opted for a ham and pineapple pizza and James ordered himself a spicy meat pizza which smelt amazing.

"have you seen baby Axl recently?" James asked me,
no... I was planning on going down there on Friday night but I need to ask her first." I said before taking another bite of pizza.

"she told me he had gotten really big," James admitted,

"I bet... I hope he's grown hair now," I said as I remembered his chubby baby arms and the fact that Grayson practically begged me for a baby in the future.

"well, you've got lots to look forward to..." James said and I said the same back to him.

I dropped James off and then drove myself back home. I phoned Harper to see if she was busy this weekend but she said that her and Jack were doing lots of decorating this weekend. The two of us stayed on the line for almost an hour.

To end the day, I headed off to the grocery store to pick up a few bits and pieces for the next week. I picked myself up some salad mix and a tub of ice cream because tonight was Netflix and chill by myself night. In other words, I was going to eat ice cream, watch Riverdale and then snuggle into the sofa with an oversized jumper and a few thick blankets.

I grabbed a bowlful of ice cream and a spoon before heading over the sofa where I had set up the television and blankets.

Those nights are the best.

When the time edged on midnight, I drifted off to sleep on the sofa which rarely happened. I guess I was ridiculously comfy. So comfy that I didn't even hear the twins arrive the next morning.