39: trench coat

The first shots consisted of me in my mum's trench coat which she let me borrow. I was also wearing some black jeans and a brown turtleneck. I was told to stand in front of a bush of flowers which brightened up the pictures. The second shots of me were in a field on the other side of the train station. Madeline asked me to bring along a flowing dress and the wind caught me so the dress floated outwards in the pictures.

All of the pictures she took were quite moody but I enjoyed the shoot over all.

"do you want me to pay you?" she asked when we got on the train,

"no... it's fine, don't worry about it." I said as I shook my head and she smiled at me.

"I'll email you the pictures when they're edited and colour corrected and whatever else." She said to me as we arrived at the station,

"I had a lot of fun... next time I'm back in town we'll need to meet up and do a shoot together." I said as I began to stand up,

"can I just ask for one thing?" she asked me,

"sure..." I said and I could tell there was going to be another favour on the way,

"if you post any of the pictures, can you tag me?"

"I was planning on anyway." I said and then we walked off of the train.

I packed everything away in the boot of my mum's car and got in the passenger seat before she drove off back home.

"did you have fun today?" she asked me as if I had just gotten back from my first ballet class,

"yeah... it was pretty energizing to be honest, I've missed it." I admitted to her,

"that's good." She said as we pulled into the driveway,

I took all of the clothes back up to my room and packed away the borrowed pieces into my mum's room. Whilst I was there, I began to pack my stuff away for going over to New Jersey. I only had three days until I was on my eight-hour flight over to Newark airport.

I walked back down stairs to see everyone sitting there in living room and glued to the TV.

"Ava..." my mum said as she called over to come and sit next to her, "me, your dad, Josh and..."

"Isabel." The ginger girl said,

"oh yeah... Isabel. We're going to order an Indian... do you want anything off of the menu?" she said and then passed me her IPad so I could have a look at the food on offer.

I chose my food and then my dad phoned up the restaurant. As the food was delivered, I received a call from Grayson asking about what time I was getting in on Tuesday. I told him that my plane took off at ten in the morning local time so I should be there about mid-day New Jersey time. After that, he hung up and left me to enjoy my food with my family.

I felt a bit left out because there were two couples and I was the only one there who didn't have a partner present at that specific moment.

That night, we all sat down in the living room and watched a few episodes of Stranger Things as Isabel cuddled into Josh, my mum cuddled into my dad and I cuddled into the dog.

He was definitely the best person there to snuggle with.

The next morning, I woke up to find Oscar asleep on the side of the bed that Grayson would've been asleep on. I did my usual morning routine and then went downstairs to find my parents sitting around the dining room table eating my dad's specialty omelette.

During that day, I took Oscar out for a long walk as my parents went to work and my brother went shopping with Isabel for some event that she's hosting at her parent's house in London. In other words, I found out today that Isabel is extremely rich. The kind of rich that drives a Rolls Royce on a Sunday afternoon. Well, not that rich but still pretty rich.

Then, I facetimed Grayson when he finally woke up which ended up being around eleven his time.

These time zones were starting to bug me lots.

We said goodbye and throughout the day, I didn't really do much else apart from eat. Then I went to bed and had a great night's sleep.