16: glamorous Grayson

The drive to the bridal store was pretty eventful. We all sang along to embarrassing songs and I listened to the twins do their best to follow along some rap songs.

"we're here guys!" Grayson said to the camera as we stepped into the store.

"I am dreading this..." I said as I sighed, "my mum is going to slaughter me when I go to England next." I said to him as she really wanted to be there when I got my dress.

"why would she kill you?" he asked me,

"she insisted on being with me when this happened," I said a felt a bit sad.

"lucky for you... we brought her here!" the twins said to the camera as my mum entered the store and my heart dropped from seeing her, even though I had only seen her a few days ago.

"no way! This is amazing!" I said as I hugged her and Grayson smiled like a goon.

"now... let's get to the dress picking!" Grayson said before turning the camera off as me and Ethan and my mum sorted through some dresses and picked up a couple to try on.

The first dress I tried on was an ivory tiered lace dress which was amazing and Grayson nearly started crying when we saw me. My mum was pretty much crying the minute she walked through the doors.

"aww, is Gray going to cry?" Ethan teased,

"shut up bro... she looks amazing," he exclaimed as he held his hand towards me,

"rock it Ava!" Ethan said loudly to me which made me laugh.

A few dresses later and I found another amazing dress which I loved to pieces, the dress was white and strapless with white embroidery woven into the satin fabric.

"another great contender," Ethan said after he began filming me in the dress,

"you look beautiful," my mum said looking at me happily.

Another dress I also tried on was white by Vera Wang. The more affordable range from her. It was a trumpet dress with rose ruffles at the bottom. I really liked it.

I also tried on another white by Vera Wang dress which had a plunging v neck and an open back with light and airy train.

"I think I'm done trying on dresses," I said to the twins as I came out in my own clothes and the heels were now on my feet.

"wow... it's not like we were here for freaking hours!" Ethan said to the camera as he pretended to be annoyed.

"patience is a virtue," I said to him and shrugged,

"I agree... I thought it was pretty fun," Grayson admitted,

"only because you could check out your future wife," Ethan said to him jokingly and we all laughed as Grayson gained a light pink hew to his cheeks.

"which one will it be then?" Ethan asked me,

"oh no boys, she won't take one from here." My mum butted in,

"what? Why not?" Grayson said,

"Because I'm paying and none of them were the right ones. I could tell." She said to them as they eventually agreed and sighed.

"oh well... we had fun." Ethan said as he pointed the camera to himself.

"I just have one question..." Grayson said, "can I try one on?" he asked the woman.

"dude... what?" Ethan laughed.

"oh no..." I laughed as my head fell into my hands.

I stepped off the podium as Grayson called me out to help him look for a dress as the dress fitter guided him around the racks of colours.

I walked back into the fitting area laughing my head off as Ethan filmed what was about to happen.

I could barely even talk as I started silent cry laughing.

Eventually, out came a glamourous Grayson in a gorgeous crystal encrusted dress which made him look like a princess.

"holy crap!" Ethan exclaimed as he covered his eyes from laughing so much,

I took the camera off of him and began to film my reaction to him as Grayson came sweeping down the steps in heels as well as the dress.

"I'm surprised they found one that was long enough for me and heels," Grayson said as he pulled up the dress to reveal his hairy tanned legs which had calves exploding from his toned legs.

"this is the funniest shit I've seen in a long time," I said as I could barely breath and laugh at the time.

When the day's events were over, my mum said goodbye as she was flying back at 4 in the morning and had to get up really early. I told her I would be back to visit very soon and she nodded at me and told me that we would have a proper round of wedding dress shopping.

After that event, I was looking more and more forward to our wedding and I thought to myself: what's the point in waiting now?