10: chocolate

we didn't binge watch trashy TV until four in the morning because I fell asleep. Due to me falling asleep, he carried me over to the bed and tucked me in like I was a toddler. When I woke up that same morning, he was already up and room service was ordered. The tray included chocolate waffles with Nutella, some toast with jam and a good old cup of tea.

Nothing gets more British that tea.

Ethan was also in our room and was sitting on the arm of the armchair watching a breakfast programme with the hotel dressing gown wrapped around him like a cocoon. Slowly, I climbed out of the bed and proceeded to eat one of the waffles before demolishing the whole plate.

"aren't you going to ask where lover boy is?" Ethan asked me as I watched the breakfast show with him,

"Grayson?"

"hmm, let me guess... yes." He said with a waft of sarcasm.

"where is he then?" I said assuming he was in the bathroom this whole time,

"he went out to get tickets for the London Dungeons." Ethan said with a big grin on his face before stealing a slice of my toast and eating it in three bites.

"no... really?" I said stunned as I did not think they would like that.

I had been before but they had probably changed everything from the last time I went.

"yep." He said and stole another slice of toast,

"seriously! Stop stealing my toast!" I said getting slightly annoyed at him,

"okay, sorry... I'll stop now." He said and turned his attention back to the screen.

---

I showered and changed myself into a mustard coloured jumper and the same jeans from the day before which I had paired with the same old Vans that were in desperate need of a wash. Grayson returned to the hotel from his little trip out wearing his pair of Vans as well as a pair of black jeans and a khaki short sleeved t-shirt.

Soon enough, we were knocking on Ethan's door as we were ready to go on the scary tour that was bound to make up poop our pants.

The three of us headed to the tube station near our hotel and soon we were off. The journey took around 5 minutes on the tube which was noisy and Ethan mentioned that it reminded him of the subway. He wasn't wrong, it reminded me of the subway too.

The dark ghostly sign for the tour hovered over our heads as Ethan looked like he was the worst case of butterflies in his stomach. As we entered, creepy music was audible as well as the sight of fake cobwebs and plastic spiders. The noise of water dropped from the speakers and it was very repetitive. Luckily, as Grayson had already purchased the tickets, we skipped the queue and went straight in.

The twins wore some sort of disguise makeup which didn't work too well as someone spotted them almost immediately. The boy was standing in the queue with his parents and possibly his sister as he muttered to Grayson, 'are you from vine?' and Grayson shook his head whilst pulling an obvious smile of his.

After that, he turned to me and muttered a curse word in my ear before mentioning that he's been spotted.

Ethan strolled ahead of us slightly as we walked down stairs and through corridors to get to the beginning of the tour. A family of five walked behind us too and they were completely unaware of the twins which was quite helpful as it meant we could all enjoy the tour without people trying to talk to us.

Anti-social much.

Around each corner was a new freight which caused the brothers to clutch together like babies in the womb. I strolled behind them laughing and getting quite frightened myself.

---

"you enjoy that?" Grayson asked me as we finally exited the tour,

"yeah I did, did you?" I replied,

"yeah but Ethan kept hugging me... it was getting weird," he said jokingly as we all huddled into a taxi.

I asked the taxi driver to take us to Leicester square to visit a giant chocolate shop.

Everywhere there were people. People were putting on small shows for money, people were sitting on park benches and chatting, people were admiring the old buildings that clashed with the new, more modernised buildings. But people where everywhere.

"oh my god!" I little girl shouted out as she clutched onto (presumably) her friend.

"looks like your disguise make up isn't working too well," I muttered with a joke in my tone,

"tell me about it," Ethan laughed to me as about 10 people ran over to the twins.

I retreated over to one of the benches as more teenagers blanketed Grayson and Ethan. I pulled out my phone from my bag and decided to snapchat the giant crowds before a guy (who looked around 15) called me out and started shouting my name.

Grayson waved his hand in the air for me to come over but I was feeling slightly claustrophobic just looking at the giant crowd now surrounding the twins.

"guys! I'm going to go and see my girlfriend now!" Grayson said raising his voice slightly and laughing while he did so.

He swam his way through the crows and eventually broke free but now only had a few people around him.

"you okay?" he asked from a few metres away,

"yeah I'm fine!" I said holding up my thumb,

"great!" he said smiling and giving me a thumb up back.

After around an hour, the three of us took shelter in the chocolate shop whilst the bodyguard held back a crowd of people.

The store manager wandered over with her big head of textured curls and muttered, "you guys got brave hearts for wandering out in these streets collecting a crowd like that,"

"tell me about it," I muttered as I saw the crowd from behind me,

"what are you? Famous or something?" she said creasing her eyes in an attempt to recognise us,

"something like that," Grayson said whilst scratching the back of his head.

The manager hummed before guiding us to the back exit where it was safer to leave from.

That was eventful.