32: fusband

"welcome to your home for the next week," I said as I unlocked the door and stepped inside.

Grayson followed me with Oscar on his lead and shut the door behind him.

"how'd your parents get to the airport?"

"I dropped them off, I feel like I live in airports now." I laughed,

"same to be honest."

I put his suitcase down on the floor and then he followed me through to the living room. I let Oscar off if his lead and then he proceeded to sit himself down on the armchair in the corner of the room. I went to sit down on the sofa and Grayson came to sit next to me,

"I'm just gonna' take a nap." He said and then shut his eyes,

"You can go upstairs if you want... my room's the second door on the left,"

"are you sure?" he asked,

"well, you're going to be sleeping there anyway so you might as well start now,"

"okay, I'll see you in a few hours then," he said smiling and then went off to bed.

I pulled out my computer and began to do my revision, as well as continuing with my essay on a history of war.

A few hours later, Grayson was still out and I was done with my work for the next few hours. Oscar was sitting in his chair still and had been there on and off for around an hour. He was beginning to get restless and I could tell he was wanting a walk. I wandered upstairs to see if Grayson was awake. The bedroom door opened easily and I saw him curled up on my king-size sound asleep.

"Gray," I whispered but I knew that wasn't going to cut it, so I said it louder and louder until I was almost shouting his name for him to wake up.

It wasn't working.

I texted Ethan to see how I could wake him up but there was no use since it was about eight in the morning in New Jersey.

In the end, I had to shake him to wake him up and his eyes opened with the most confused look on his face,

"what time is it?" he asked me,

"it's one."

"at night?"

"no..." I laughed,

he stretched and then yawned,

"do you want to go for a walk?" I asked him,

"with the dog?"

"yeah... there's a trail round the back of the estate,"

"sure." He said and then sat up.

"is this the first proper time you've stayed at my childhood home?" I asked him because I couldn't recollect the memory and neither could he.

I put on my Dr. Martens and a parka jacket which I had left here while Grayson stayed in his Adidas joggers and his 'rangers' jumper which I sometimes stole if I was cold. I grabbed Oscars lead and off we went.

The two of us walked Oscar over the fields and up to a nearby farm which sold lots of different food.

"can you believe that we've know each other for over a year?" he asked me,

"it all started in Starbucks..." I laughed to him,

"true." He said smiling to me,

"I wonder where the nearest Starbucks is." I thought aloud,

"I don't know, you're the one who lives here..."

"I don't live here." I said to him,

"well, you used to... that's what I meant." He corrected himself.

"yeah." I said as I took in the nature around us,

"can you take a picture of me?" he asked me,

"only if you take one of me." I said back to him.

"well... you're the one taking the modelling world by storm." He said to me which made me laugh,

"oh yeah... I forgot about that." I said as I still laughed.

For Grayson, I took about a hundred photos until he decided that one was good enough to post. Oscar was wandering around in a field when I was taking them so there was just the faint shape of a cloud in the corner of the photo.

We swapped roles so I handed him my phone. Just as he took the pictures he said, "we're getting married in Jersey."

I was smiling like a goon.

"are we actually?" I asked surprised and happy,

"yeah."

"oh my god!" I said smiling as I went over to hug him,

"are you happy?"

"I'm so freaking happy!" I said,

"I was filming." He said and then I went back for him to take the picture of me.

When we got back to the house, I saw that he had posted a picture of me just as he told me where we were getting married. He captioned it 'told my future wifey where we're getting married... she seems pretty happy.'

I posted the picture of him because he was my future husband and needed some well-deserved recognition after that surprise. I captioned the photo, 'I'm easily happier than those smiling dogs now because this guy right here is my fusband.'

That was the news I had been waiting a lifetime for.

---

i stole the fusband thing from jenna Marbles... one of her vids she had Julien down as Fusband i thought it was the CUTEST thing EVER so i had to add it here.

credit to JM... 

and i like this chapter quite a lot tbh... i think it's really cute and ya know... they have the Jersey trip coming up soooooooo hehehehehe