4: The Grove

once I arrived home, I instantly changed into come yoga pants and an oversized sweatshirt that was lying on the floor in mine and Grayson's room. Who knows who it belongs to, my guess was him. I couldn't hear anyone else in the apartment so I guessed they had gone out somewhere. I pulled out my phone from my work bag and decided to check social media. Firstly, there was Grayson's snapchat story which showed him and Ethan heading off to get pizza from somewhere and then them eating pizza.

I noticed something closer in the corner of the picture, it was long dark hair that sat at the person's waist. Next I clicked on Ethan's snapchat story which was a short clip of the same dark haired girl as she pushed Grayson slightly and then hid her face from the camera, that was then followed by an annoyed Grayson who ended up spamming Ethan's snapchat.

I felt myself get hotter as my blood boiled. Was I jealous? I threw my phone gently onto the couch and watched a few episodes of Supernatural before the troublesome double returned from their trip.

"hey guys," I said sounding as if I wasn't raging,

"hey A," Ethan said with a grin as he entered the room,

Grayson then followed but just smiled at me before heading into our room. I sat there for another minute before heading into our room to see what he was up to. Grayson was laying back in his bed scrolling through his phone. I peeped my head through the doorway trying to be sneaky and slightly funny which last time made him laugh like a little kid.

No reaction.

"are you okay?" I asked as I knew something was up,

"uh huh," he assured me but I wasn't convinced,

"what'd you do today?" I asked as I sat down on the edge of the bed but looked over at the doorway,

"went to get pizza and then wandered around The Grove for a bit, you?" he said which was the most I had gotten out of him since he came house. it was strange because he normally comes over to the sofa or spams me saying he wants to cuddle or that he misses me.

"I saw Ethan's snapchat," I said to him,

"yeah I spammed his phone," Grayson smiled to himself,

"yeah," I muttered and then left the room to go and carry on watching Supernatural.

He was probably just in a weird mood.

---

the next morning things seemed a little bit better from him. Although he didn't cuddle me in my sleep like he normally does since I always wake up with a tanned arm draped over my waist. When I woke up we were back to back and he did not even wince when I got up and had a shower. He was out like a log. As my usual weekdays, I went to work at half past nine and arrived home at five.

I checked my phone at lunch and whenever I had the chance to see if I had any miscalls or not. Instead, I had a snapchat message from Ethan saying that I should come over to The Grove after work. So, I did.

I drove back in my mustang and arrived where Ethan told us to meet. From there, I checked my phone every now and again to see if they could see me or not. After waiting there for around ten minutes and not being told anything or being able to see either of their cars, I headed home. I wasn't in the best of moods after my jealous burst yesterday.

Once I got home, I checked either of their snapchat stories to see anything more. it was that girl again. Sitting next to Grayson and sipping on a smoothie. Grayson was looking over to the side so his jawline was on show more than normal and I just wanted to kiss him. Why did that girl have to be there and why won't he mention anything about her to me? From the past, I have been perfectly fine with him hanging around girls his age since most his fan base is female.

Honestly, I didn't know where I was going wrong. Grayson and Ethan weren't at the apartment either and by the time I got home it was around eight so I decided to make myself dinner which consisted of a crumbed chicken breast with lemon sauce and a side salad. I ate all the food I made just after getting changed into the same clothes I wore yesterday when I arrived home. Once again, I snuggled into the jumper and watched some more episodes of Supernatural until around eleven.

They still weren't home.

I gave up in the end and went to bed in the comfy clothes. I did my normal night time routine and then curled up under the covers.

I hated this.

I hated not having anyone else to turn to in LA besides Grayson and Ethan. Now that everyone was growing up and Harper lived six hours away and James was settling down with Valentino and Lucy was back in England.

I miss England.

When I finally got to sleep, I was soon awakened by Grayson turning the light on in our room and then heading into the bathroom. I cuddled my head deeper into the pillow as Grayson came out of the bathroom, turned off the light and got into bed. I could tell his eyes were on me and then his arm draped over me gently which was quite assuring of him.