12: love sick

Many different discussions were thrown around that evening. Lots of them were on the subject of mine and Grayson's wedding which I was not planning on arranging for quite some time but a glass of wine or two later I was beginning to pick out the cutlery I was going to have at the places.

Not fun.

The fact is that I am not a big fan of over dramatic weddings, the only over dramatic thing I would want in a wedding is for everyone to have a good time because after all, it's a celebration, a party and most of all a conciliation of two people who love each other very much.

I did have a few ideas on what I wanted when the time came around but nothing was set in stone or had been discussed.

At least not with me.

Grayson had probably made a mental note of my blabbering so he can speak to Madeline about all of tonight.

Just as I had said, we left the house by ten and were off back to the hotel before I even knew it. I stripped and then covered myself in my pyjamas before zoning out in bed and falling down into a deep sleep.

I have no idea what the twins did but I do know that I was awaken by a loud alarm the next morning which was followed by a groaning Grayson and a pillow being thrown in my direction as I crossed the room to turn it off.

"Get up!" I shouted to him from the other end of the room but there was only a grumble that came from him.

I pulled the covers off of him and tried to drag him out of the bed but eventually he gave in and sat up with his bare torso on show and his waist down covered by the duvet.

"I think me and E are going to stay a bit longer..." he said scratching the back of his head,

"okay, at least you can enjoy the amazing weather then," I said pointing to the grim weather which was pouring down with rain.

"tell me about it," he said flopping back down onto the bed.

I was really temped to go and lay next to him but decided that procrastination was not going to get the better of me today.

I packed all of my luggage away neatly and arranged my dairy milk bars in the middle for minimal breakage. With my outfit choice, I opted for a pair of three quarter length sports leggings as well as a sports bra for ultimate comfort and my New York Knicks jersey (don't hate).

I kissed Grayson goodbye and slipped a note under Ethan's door to say goodbye too, even though I would see them in a few more days anyway.

I saw that Grayson had posted a picture of the two of us with my parents last night surrounded by wedding magazines with the caption 'wedding planning days'. I was awkwardly looking into the camera as I guess that was a mild drunk Ava moment.

I hopped on the plane after going through the whirlwind of security and other annoying but extremely necessary stuff to flying across countries and oceans.

When I landed back in LA I went straight back to the apartment. The place where I had made so many decisions.

The choice to leave, the choice to take the world for my own and now, the choice to come back. But there was still one thing playing in my mind... why was I changing my mind so often and why was everything so crazy with me at the moment. Then it hit me.

I'm sick... I'm love sick.

I'm as love sick as cupid.

I was so deeply, so extravagantly, so mesmerizingly in love with Grayson.