8: wax works

I checked my Instagram once we arrived at the hotel and saw that Grayson had posted a pic with Ethan and they were posed in front of the airplane as we got off. The caption was 'quick trip to London with my girl and E-tee-wee-tee.'

Comments were flooding in about why and how funny the nickname was. I wanted to comment but refrained myself from doing so.

I didn't message my mum like I planned on and I didn't notify any of my friends that I was here. None. I lugged my bag onto the bed and proceeded to unpack and hang all my clothes on the provided hangers. Ethan was in the room next door as the hotel didn't offer any rooms that suited three people which I thought was ridiculous as the three of us could very easily take a double room.

I sat on the bed once finished and thought. I thought about every question that was running through my mind and I thought about why those questions bothered me so much.

The twins had gone out to buy the necessities of food in case we get hungry and I had to give them some directions to the nearest express shop, even though I had to look it up myself.

In the end, I went for a nap and was shortly woken up by Grayson who poked my arm and rustled a bag full of snacks in my ear. When he went to the shop, I told him to pick up a packet of chocolate peanut bars because they were my favourite. All he would talk about when he got back was how expensive everything was compared to dollars and I agreed with him profusely.

"jet lag?" he asked me with a smile,

"something like that," I yawned after looking at the time and seeing that it was around three in the afternoon and strangely, I felt as if today was going to be a really long day.

I was right.

Since I had a nap, the day ahead was as long as it could be. Grayson and I ended up going to sleep at around 2 in the morning and Ethan came into our room at around half one to watch a movie on the TV. Ethan sat there on the end of our bed and watched a typical past midnight film that was as trashy as could be. When it was on, I watched around half an hour and slept the rest. So, did Grayson as I found out in the morning.

The next day we explored even though I had lived near London for most of my life. I took the twins around Madame Tussauds and watched as they took funny selfies of them with each person.

Some of them they had even met before. A couple of the You-tubers we found caused Ethan to send selfies of them with the YouTube community.

Grayson pondered around with my hand latched to his. For the day, I had decided to purchase a cheap jumper from a shop and shoved that over the top of my short sleeved white top which was a necessity for me. I had paired the top with a pair of high-waist ripped jeans that were quite tasteful compared to some I had seen. To complete the look, I had chucked on an old pair of Vans which I travelled in. they were the pair Grayson and I had matching of.

The classic black was faded and slightly torn along the eyelets. The laces were a faded while colour and had a very visible mud residue on them. They needed to be washed for sure.

"are you okay?" Grayson asked as I cuddled both of my arms into the oversized jumper.

"perfectly fine, why do you ask?" I replied with and then asked him with my brows knotted,

"can I talk to you for a minute?" he said as he gently tugged me over to a quieter part of the room, "what is going on? Why do you keep being so distant from me?" he asked looking a bit sad,

"because you're distant from me," I said looking at his big brown eyes,

"wha-" he said and then shut his mouth, "Ethan's snapchat."

"yeah... Ethan's snapchat." I said and walked off back into the cloud of people that coated the room like sprinkles on a cupcake.