My Alpha Faolan

Summary

Alpha Faolan, a seemingly kind and caring man. His red hair and slight beard makes him popular with the ladies. But what happens when he finds his mate in the arms of another man? Pure rage. Jess O'Malley is in a realtionship with her boyfriend of three years when she meets Alpha Faolan. His red hair and blue eyes are what catch her eye at first. But the real Faolan is somewhat of a beast, a beast that scares her. What will happen to these two as true personalities come out and lies are exsposed? Read to find out. (This is the fourth book in the 'My' series. I strongly urge you to read the first three book in order to be able to understand what the fuck is going on in this book.)

Preview

"Alpha Faolan?" My beta, Sean, gives me a concerned look. We're at the Alpha Meetings after party and a bunch of pack members are here from the pack we are in.

"I can sense her." I mumble.

"Who?" He asks me.

"My mate. I swear she's here. Somewhere..." I look around and locks eyes with a blonde's eyes. Her purple eyes. She suddenly looks away.

"Faolan!" Sean yells at me. I head towards her, keeping my eyes trained on the back of her head.

"Ay bae." I watch her jump into a man's arms. The same guy who just called her bae.

"Hey." She kisses his cheek softly. I decide that maybe I was just a little to caught up in the moment and decide to walk past them. Her hand accidentaly brushes against mine and I feel the unmistakenable sparks. I turn and watch her eyes grow wide.

"Your my...." She trails off. Still in the arms of that man.

"Mine." I growl ripping her out of his arms and pull her close to my chest.

"Hey! That my girlfriend!" He tries throwing a punch and I catch his fist. Something I've become especially good at since I was a child.

"No, she's mine." I growl even louder. My canines lengthening. She trembles against me. Sean pulls her away just as I punch the guy straight in the jaw. A definite crack sound greets my ears as he falls to the ground. He lays there, knocked out. Blood pouring from his mouth. His jaw at a wierd angle.

"No!" She screams, falling on her knees in front of him. Tears falling down her face.

"He isn't dead! Its okay! Please calm down!" Sean stands her up, pulling her away.

"Give her to me." I say through clenched teeth.

"No! I want to see him!" She screams. I pick her up, throwing her over my shoulder. She tries kicking and wiggling. Pounds her little fists into my back. It doesn't hurt me, but it definitely annoys me. I go to my car, Sean opening the back door for me. I put her in and close the door. Sean already has the car revved up and ready to go. I hop in the passenger seat and lock the doors.

"Let me out! He's dying!" She screams.

"How would you know? Did he mark you?!" I growl angrily.

"N-No. Of course not." She sniffles.

"Then believe me. He is very much alive." I say, texting the Alpha of said pack and apologizing for the mayhem I caused. He replies that the man is okay and that its fine. Just not to do it again. I reply with no promises.

"How can I trust you?" She cries.

"Good question." Sean mumbles. I shoot him a glare and look back at her.

"You'll just have to."

A/N: You already know the drill by now guys. Hope you like it!