Eight

RON

I'm doing some paper work when I smell my mate. Then someone (presumably my mate) knocked on the door.

"Come in." The huge doors open and there stands my mate. God she's gorgeous.

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMNNNN SON WHY WERE WE BLESSED WITH THIS ANGEL?! WE ARE SO FUCKING WHIPPED!"  My wolf, Xavier, yells in my head.

"Please don't give me a migraine." I mumble softly to him.

"Hey. I got a tour. I have a question though. Where are the training grounds and are you going to let me train?" Ivy says. Ginney looks at me and starts nodding her head 'yes.'

"I have a feeling that I have no choice from your facial expression and if I made you mad, my wolf would probably give me a migraine. So yes, you can train. I'll introduce you to Jace right now." I say in defeat. I walk past her to the door and she follows me. Once we get down to the pack training grounds I find Jace.

"Jace!" I yell to him. He turns around and waves. He jogs over to me.

"Hey Alpha, what can I do for you?" Jace asks

"Jace, I'm sure you know I found my mate." I say nodding towards Ivy.

"Of course. It's a pleasure to meet you Luna." Jace says as he reaches out to shake her hand.

"Right, she wants to train with the rest of the pack." Ivy nods her head in agreement with my statement.

"Cool, do you mind if we do some training right now just so I can evaluate you? I want to make sure I put you in the group that has the same skill level as you." He states, I look at Ivy.

"That's fine with me but maybe I should warn you. I am a hybrid, a cross between pure vampire and alpha werewolf. I was also in the military. So I'm just warning you that I'm already pretty strong." She says seriously. Jace pales a little, and my wolf howls at how powerful our mate is.

"Well, this should be fun. That sounds familiar though. Can I get a full name?" Jace asks curiously.

"Ivy Thorn." Ivy replies.

"Oh, yep. Alpha you have got the most powerful, and probably most dangerous, woman in the world as your mate. Its honestly a pleasure to meet you Luna. I've heard about you from when you were in the military." He praises her.

"Thank you?" She says confused. "Can we start now?"

"Oh right! Hey Maverick, go get Joey, Damien, Luca, Alexandra, and Zane. Tell em' to prepare for a sparing match. Luna, I will have you go up against six of our best warriors at the same time."

"Fine by me." Ivy agrees, rolling up her sleeves.

"Hey, who are we going against the Alpha? We wouldn't survive for more than six minutes." Luca says as he and the others arrive.

"No, your all going up against the Luna. I want you all to forget the fact that she is your future Luna and go full power on her. Human or werewolf form. Now line up!" Jace explains. "Nobody is to hold back. Um, wait, Luna, could you maybe not kill them?" He adds.

"No promises." Ivy replies, that makes Jace pale again as he clears his throat.

"Right. Begin!"

IVY

"Right. Begin!" Jace yells. I hope he knows I wasn't joking. They all sneer. What do they think I am? Weak? That's a funny joke. Not really but seriously. My body is consumed in fire and they all look bewildered. (A/N: I WROTE THE ENTIRE SPARRING MATCH TO THE SONG COURTESY CALL, HEHE.)

"Come on attack me already. Don't make this easy or I'll make you wish you attacked." I taunt them. Luca tries sneaking up behind me but I turn around and block his punch. Alexandra attempts to tackle me but I use water from a nearby lake to form a fist around her body, throwing her backwards.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Alexandra screams angrily as she stands back up.

"Your worst nightmare." I growl, feeling a dark aura surround me. The wind picks up, tree roots are uprooted twisting around me along with blazing fire and dazzling water. I'm lifted into the air and hover above ground.

"What the actual fuck?!" Luca shouts in confusion.

"I said don't kill them!" Jace yells over the howling wind.

"No promises." I restate, pushing my hands forward, causing the roots to whip towards them. They slam Zane, Alexandra, Luca, Joey, and Damien into the ground. Then the water forms around them in a swirling typhoon, coming close to drowning them. I pull the water back and cause the fire to get dangerously close, basically drying and also slightly roasting them. I pull back, seeing that they have given up. I land back on the ground and the roots return back to the ground as if they never existed. The water goes back to the lake, the wind dies down, and the fire disappears.

"Okay then. You are training with the Alpha. Can we get a pack doctor over here?" Jace says, he looks a bit pale.

"It's okay. I got this." I walk over to there bodies and see how much damage I did. I hold my hands out and concentrate. I heal them using healing magic, which is not my forte. They gasp and sit up looking normal, minus the rips and holes in their clothes.

"Sorry about that. I need to learn to hold back. Are you guys feeling better?" I say, I'm actually worried I went a little to far. I offer my hand to the Alexandra, she accepts it and I pull her up on her feet.

"Lets start over." I decide.

"I'm Alexandra Cross, daughter of the retired Beta here." Alexandra shakes my hand and smiles.

"I'm Zane Deluca, son of Mary and James Deluca." Zane shakes my hand and nods.

"I'm Luca Cross, son of the retired Beta as well." Luca smiles and shakes my hand.

"Maverick Deluca, son of Mary and James Deluca too." Maverick shakes my hand and gives me a tight lipped smile.

"Joey Deluca, son of Mary and James. The oldest might I add." Joey jokes while shaking my hand.

"Damien." He simply crosses his arms and gives me a cold stare. He held himself pretty well in the fight despite having no magic to defend himself with.

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Ivy Thorn, daughter of the Sunrise Pack Alpha. My mate is your Alpha." I say. Alexandra looks almost.......betrayed by this information.

"That true?" Maverick asks Ron.

"Yes, Ivy is my mate and your future Luna. I expect all of you to treat her with the upmost respect." Ron states, he looks at Alexandra. "I want to see you in my office before dinner." Alexandra nods and looks at me with the kind of look that would make you wonder what happened to that nice girl a second ago.

"Ivy." Ron says, he tilts his head to the side and starts walking. I wonder what was going to happen now, and why the hell did Alexandra look like that? I guess I'll find out later. Ron and I end up going to our room.

"I need you to stay here until dinner. I have paperwork I need to do and I want to know where you are so my wolf doesn't give me a migraine." Ron states as he grabs a folder off the nightstand.

"So your saying that for the sake of not getting a migraine from your wolf worrying about me, you want me to stay here? Why can't I go to your office and stay in there with you? Wouldn't that be better for your wolf?" I ask, my head is starting to hurt because my wolf, and vampire are trying to talk at the same time but I'm blocking them out.

"No. No it wouldn't be better for you to be there. I have to talk to Alexandra before dinner as well and you do not need to be there. Someone will come and get you when dinner is ready. I'll see you later." He walks out and leaves me stunned.