One

Howdy, so here's the deal. This was my first ever book. I wrote it in high school. Not very proud of it due to the inconsistent storyline, grammatical errors, etc... My plan is to start heavily editing the story. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
...............................................................................................................................................

As I punched the punching bag with my bare fists my brother, Jason Thorn, the alpha of the Sunrise Pack walks in to the gym. I didn't notice due to the fact that I was pissed. Oh right, I should probably introduce myself. I'm Ivy Thorn, daughter of Patrick and Veronica Thorn. My father fell in love with my mother who is a pure vampire at the age of twenty. My parents ended up getting married and having my brother nine months after their honeymoon. They had me a year later. They actually ended up getting a divorce due to my mom being a Queen and all. Dad found his mate a few years after but she is infertile. So they don't have any kids together but they have Jason and I.

Anyways, I'm twenty years old and I haven't found my mate because I was busy being a commanding officer in the military. I'm the trainer for the entire pack now. From pups to the Warriors, I train em all. It's a passion really, my brother wanted me to be the alpha since he thought I was more suited for the job but he was born first and is a male so..... yeah. Then he wanted me to be his beta... that wasn't gonna happen so he gave me the title of Gamma. (I even train my brother.) Right back to the story, so I'm busy killing a punching bag when my brother enters.

"TAKE THIS YOU PEICE OF SCUM!" I yell at the punching bag and deliver a roundhouse kick, making the punching bag fly halfway across the room. "Sorry not sorry." I mumble to myself just as some self centered males start whistling at me.

"Isn't that the tenth one this month Thorn? Watch it, your dad is gonna get upset!" Connor says as he and his buddies laugh their heads off.

"Piss off assholes!" I reply just as my brother coughs. "Hey bro." I say as I search for my water bottle.

"Ivy-" Jason starts

"Hey can you get rid off someone for me. Like banishment? Cause if you can please get rid of the bitch for me." I interject

"What did she do this time?" Jason inquires tiredly

"What else Jason. What else." I reply. Jason just sighs,

"I'm going to need more detail than that Ivy."

"Jason, it would be wise to do what I have asked of you." I growl at him

"I am your alpha Ivy, do attempt to remember this." Jason growls back

"Alpha or not, you did ask me to be the alpha in your place." I smirk

"Don't push it Ivy."

"Like hell I won't."

"JASON AND IVY I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS NONSTOP FIGHTING BETWEEN YOU TWO!" A familiar voice booms, "YOU TWO ARE FAMILY AND EXTREMELY SMART, WORK IT OUT OR DON'T TALK TO EACH OTHER AT ALL!"

"Sorry dad." I mumble

"She started it." Jason defends

"OH YOU ARE SO NOT GOING TO PLAY THAT CARD!" I yell at Jason

"I AM YOUR ALPHA! YOU WILL RESPECT ME!" Jason yells back

"HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO RESPECT YOU WHEN YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT I STARTED IT GENIUS!?" I say exasperated

"AM I NOT BEING CLEAR WITH MYSELF!" My father booms

"Sorry dad." Jason and I say

"Look Jason, I will gladly stop if you at least punish the girl! Do you know how many trainings she has missed? Hell, the pups have better attendance than her!" I exasperate.

"How many trainings has she missed this year?" Jason inquires, sounding suddenly curious

"This year? All of them. She hasn't come to a single one, its quite frustrating really."

"Not a single one? Damn, even I miss but I have a reason." Jason states.

"Well yeah, you are the Alpha after all. If you weren't the Alpha there's no way I would let you skip." I say as a matter of fact

"Dad, what kind of a punishment should I do? I'm still not used to punishing people." Jason admits

"A week in the dungeon should help clean up her act a bit. After that, let Ivy handle the girl. Ivy will know how to knock some sense into her. Although you should probably be there when your sister does." Dad replies. Jason's face turns pale as he turns to me.

"Ivy-" Jason starts

"Bro chill, I'm not gonna kill her or anything. Some intense training should do the trick." I intercept him. Jason's face turns back to its normal color as he sighs with relief.

"Oh good, I got really worried for a second." He smiles. Dad chuckles,

"I'm glad you two worked that out. Now if you will excuse me, I need to find your mother." He says as he walks out of the gym doors.

"I should get going too. Oh but I remember why I came in here! We will be having alphas from all of North America coming here in a few hours. It's about the rouges, we need to have a meeting about the rouge population." Jason explains

"All right. I gonna take a guess and say that you want me to develop a plan on the best way to deal with rouges that pass on to pack territories?" I ask

"You know me so well sis. Oh if I could have that by next Monday, that would be great. Not all the alphas should be here until Friday so the meeting will be on Tuesday of next week." He adds in

"Yeah, no problem bro. I'll probably have to give you a lesson on how my plan will work as well. Unless you want me in the meeting?" I reply

"Nah, I'd rather you in the meeting if that's cool with you." He says while scratching his head

"Yeah, I can do that."

"Cool, thanks a million sis. You really have been helping me out a lot." Jason says sheepishly

"Thats just the way we roll." I reply smoothly. Jason nods and walks out of the gym doors. I watch him walk out and then promptly turn around and sigh. I look at the punching bag, it doesn't really look like a punching bag anymore. It looks more like a shredded mess now.

"This is going to be so much fun to clean up." I mumble to myself