Thirteen

Ivy

We were heading out to meet some of the most important people in the pack, and a few close friends, when I felt like I was being watched. Of course there were some staring from pack members, but that's something I'm used to. Ron yells something and I look up at him. His face is serious and his tone of voice is overflowing with authority. He looks down at me, catching me staring.

"I'd say take a picture, but you are stuck with me forever, so there's no point in saying it." He says looking back up at a man coming our way.

"Unfortunately." I reply back sarcastically. He growls lowly as a warning.

"Alpha?" The man questions.

"This is Michael, he assists in financing for the pack. Calculating how much it will cost to build new buildings if needed. He also helps with designing the architecture of new buildings. Michael, this is Ivy."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Luna." Michael shakes my hand.

"Pleasure to meet you as well." I reply nodding. Ron begins talking about some ideas for a few new buildings. Meanwhile, the feeling of being watched dissipates a bit.

"We'll talk later Michael." Ron concludes

"Yes Alpha." We begin walking to the next important person. A few people later and the feeling is back. But this time, it's stronger, and it's no longer the feeling of being watched. Now I feel like I'm about to be put in danger.

"This last person is an old friend of mine." Ron says coldly. Not sure if it was directed towards me or possibly the person he's talking about.

"Hey Ron! I see you brought you're mate with you. Why don't you introduce me?" A man comes up to us. He looks familiar, I feel like I should remember him from somewhere.

"Hey Hunter, how are you man? I'm sure you already know Ivy." Ron smiles. Hunter? My head begins to pound. Out of all people from my past, why him?

"Hi Luna Ivy, pleasure to meet you!" He shakes my hand enthusiastically. Does he not remember me?

"I feel like I know you from somewhere?" I ask warily. He looks confused for a second.

"I'm not sure. You look somewhat familiar, but I got nothing." He replies. Ron look at me with a face that says 'we'll talk later.'

"I've gotta head back to do Alpha stuff, but I'll see you later H." Ron starts walking away

"Alright man. See you later Luna!" I wave bye and run after Ron.

"You think you know him? Wanna explain that when we get back dearest?" Ron growls lowly

"Are you jealous?" I ask playfully.

"Of Hunter and the fact that he seems familiar to you? No." He says sarcastically. I laugh as we approach the house.

But I'm still wondering about Hunter. Was he just saying he doesn't remember me to annoy me? Or does he really not remember what happened?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS BEEN A LONG ASS TIME PEOPLE. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK A VERY SPECIAL READER FOR GIVING ME THE MAIN IDEA FOR THIS CHAPTER. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU SPECIAL PERSON YOU. THANK YOU FOR 9K READS I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOO MUCH.