Thirty Two

Ron^^^^^^^^ (also known as James Norton😊)

(P.S: asmr makes me shook)

Ivy

"Ouch!" Ron growls out. The pack doctor grimaces at my doctor's questionable methods and sighs.

"Oh my god, your fine." I pat his shoulder.

"Why the hell are you poking me with needles again?" Ron questions.

"Its called giving you an STD." My doctor smiles.

"Wait, what!?" I grab her wrist.

"Joking." She rolls her eyes.

"You have a twisted sense of humor." Ron glares.

"So does your wife." She tells him.

"I'm well aware of that already." Ron then turns to glare at me.

"Your still upset about that?" I question him.

"You can't just seduce me and then say your too tired to do anything woman!" Ron growls out.

"Yeah, wow. You can't do that Ivy." My doctor agrees with Ron. Nodding fervently.

"I wasn't tired until you decided to get in the bed. Then I was so tired I could barely speak!" I argue my case.

"Ivy, did you pee on the stick?" My doctor asks me.

"What stick?" Ron questions.

"I dunno, she taped it so I couldn't tell what it was. Its a pretty odd shape too." I answer.

"Did you or did you not pee on the damn stick?" My doc asks impatiently.

"Yes, its in the bathroom." I point to the bathroom.

"Good I'll be back." She puts down the needle and walks to the bathroom.

"Quick, hide the needle Ivy!" Ron urges me.

"Hell no. I'm not going anywhere near that thing!" I whisper yell to him. My phobia of needles popping up.

"Ugh, fine. I'll endure the pain." Ron sighs out.

"No need to. That was just for fun while I waited on the results."

"For fun?" Ron gets a very annoyed, but adorable, look on his face.

"Yes, congratulations. You fucked enough times without a condom." My doc smiles.

"Uh, what." I hear Ron's heart stop for a whole second.

"Pull out game isn't as strong as you must've thought." My doc laughs.

"Doc..." I mumble confused.

"A royal baby! How excited she'll be!" My doc takes the tape off of the stick and voila, its a pregnancy test.

"WHAT?!" I shout in surprise. Two lines are adorning it.

"I'm a dad." Ron mumbles.

"Wait a minute!" I stand up, taking the test from her.

"I'm a dad." Ron mumbles again.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.." I trail off.

"I'm a dad." Ron continues to mumble.

"I'M PREGNANT!?!" I scream in agony and confusion.

"I'm a dad." Ron mumbles.

"RON, SHUT UP!" I yell at him. He lifts his head and he has tears in his eyes.

"Your gonna be a great mom." He stands up and pulls me close, hugging me tightly.

"I guess we'll see." I stiffen. Not hugging him back.

"I'm telling the queen." My doc disappears and the pack doctor exits, mumbling about the incoming baby.

"Babe...." Ron kisses me. Not letting me go.

"Ron." I gasp for air. His lips capturing mine and ravishing them. Biting, licking, kissing.....

"God I want you so bad." Ron pulls my hips closer to his.

"I'm pregnant. You can't have sex when your pregnant." I push him away.

"Damn it." Ron pouts.

"Only gotta wait nine months." I pat his shoulder.

"Right, six until birth. Three until sex." Ron remembers.

"Mhmm. Carry me." I hop into his arms.

"Where to milady?" Ron smiles.

"To my room. I feel quite exhausted from the day." I use an odd accent.

"Of course milady." Ron heads to our room.

A month later

"Babe, I brought food as a peace offering." Ron peeks his head into the room. I tear my eyes away from the t.v. and glare at him for a second. We got into a fight earlier on the cost of diapers and which brand is better. I was all for Huggies but Ron was thinking Pampers. For some reason it sparked a fight.

"Set it down by the door." I speak.

"Can't I come in?" Ron places the food down on the dresser instead.

"Go away." I groan. I'm only a month into pregnancy and I'm already this fucking moody.

"Come on Ivy, we can get Huggies if you really want alright?" Ron negotiates.

"Fine." I grumble. He grins and brings the food over, placing his body in the bed as well. He scoots to close and I growl as a warning.

"Please?" He practically begs me.

"Ugh, no." I take the food and start eating happily.

"Ugh, yes?" Ron jokes.

"Nein." I state again.

"Si senora." Ron replies.

"What are you?" I ask him, suddenly realizing that I don't know.

"My mother is mostly Irish and German, with a hint of Nordic. While my father is Egyptian and Greek." He explains.

"Oh fun. Is that why you can tan?" I ask.

"Yeah, but we took a lot of vacations to Spain. Hence why I know so much Spanish and Italian." Ron tells me.

"Ah, that explains it nicely." I say whilst stuffing a piece of toast in my mouth.

"What about you?" He asks, wiping a crumb off my cheek gently.

"Well, my mother is Irish and German. My father is Egyptian and Greek as well." I explain.

"Fun, our kids will be very cultured." Ron chuckles.

"Hmm, I guess so." I say, snuggling up next to him. He wraps an arm around me and breathes in deeply.

"I love you." Ron whispers.

"Hmm?" I hum.

"No-nothing." Ron stutters.

"No, no. You said something alright." I sit back up.

"It was really nothing dear." Ron smiles nervously.

"Ron, you said something. Plus you never call me dear unless you are nervous." I tell him.

"No I don't." He tries covering up.

"Spill or I kick you out." I give him an ultimatum.

"Oh gods, um..... Shit I was confident until a second ago." He mumbles.

"Ron." I groan.

"I love you."