Thirty Three

Ron

Two Months:

"Ron...." Ivy mumbles.

"Yeah babe?" I look up from my computer.

"I'm tired." She sighs.

"Then go take a nap?" I question her, raising an eyebrow.

"I can't." She grumbles.

"What do you need?" I ask her, trying to get back to my work.

"You." She puts on an innocent face.

"If you weren't pregnant..." I growl lowly.

"Uh huh, but I am." She replies in a baby voice.

"So what do you really need?" I ask her again, putting a more serious tone in my voice.

"I just told you, were you not listening?" She asks, a little offended.

"I was listening, but I can't take a nap right now. I'm a little backed up in work." I state to her.

"Can I sleep in your lap?" She asks hopefully.

"Will you fit?" I joke with her. But when I meet her gaze, she is as far from amused as possible.

"Are you saying I'm fat?" She interrogates me angrily.

"What? No, Ivy I was joking." I give her an exasperated look.

"Sounds more like your covering for yourself." She growls.

"Ivy, I was joking. Now get your sexy ass over here before I change my mind." I growl back.

"Okay." She chirps. Walking around the desk and sitting in my lap. She curls up and puts her nose in the crook of my neck. Right where my mate mark is.

"Don't even think about it." I warn her.

"Already thought about it." She smiles sleepily.

"Ivy.." I growl a warning.

"I'm too sleepy to do it." She yawns tiredly.

"What made you so tired anyways?" I ask her as I continue typing and reviewing.

"Dunno." She says quietly, slightly slurring her words. She breathes in deeply and wiggles a little bit. Finally I hear her steady breathing, she fell asleep so quickly.

"If the rest of her pregnancy is like this....Goddess help me." I groan out loud.

Ivy

Three Months:

"Babe, have you seen my hoodie?" Ron walks into the closet. He's going for a jog and its a little chilly outside, so I persuaded him to wear a hoodie over his black t-shirt.

"Which one?" I reply from my spot on the bed.

"Black one, the one I always wear..." He trails off as he sees me.

"You mean the one that your scent is especially strong?" I ask.

"Why are you wearing my favorite hoodie?" He asks tiredly.

"Cuz your scent is super strong in it." I answer.

"So you put it on why exactly?" He asks the same question, but words it differently.

"I've been craving your scent. Also, I can sleep in it instead of in your lap." I reply as a matter of fact.

"Am I no longer comfy enough for your naps?" He crawls on the bed and kisses me.