Seventeen

Ivy

I decided that maybe I should just let it go and tell him. So, I opened the door and headed to his office. Where I was assuming he would be. Of course, my assumptions were correct.

"I've come to talk." I say as I sit across from him. He looks up from his paperwork, and sighs a bit.

"Ivy, please tell me you weren't just sitting in the bathroom for an hour?" Ron questions me.

"No, I didn't stay in the bathroom. I watched an episode of Dexter on Netflix." I replied. He rolls his eyes, not seeing why I like a show about a serial killer, who kills other serial killers.

"Alright then, talk to me." Ron sets down his pen and leans back in his chair.

"I'm always in the library, if I'm not in our room, or the kitchen." I state plainly. His eyes light up with humor.

"I should've known. Of course a bibliophile would be in the library." He chuckles lightly as I just sit and watch him find this amusing.

"I didn't tell you I was a bibliophile?" I question his amusement.

"Your brother told me an hour before we left your old pack." He replies, "Also, you missed dinner, which is waiting for you in the kitchen. I'm meeting with a few Alphas at a bar tonight, so I'll be back in a few." He stands up, tucking his papers into a drawer neatly.

"Okay, I'll probably be asleep when you get back then. I'm suddenly feeling quite tired." I head downstairs with him.

"That's fine. Just eat before you go to bed, yeah?" He grabs a key with the Camaro symbol on it. Which just happens to be one of the many luxury car keys hanging on the hooks.

"I will! Don't get drunk!" I shout to him as he leaves the house.

"I won't try!" He replies before driving off. I head back inside to the kitchen to eat, hoping that he won't get drunk.

TWO HOURS LATER

"Ivy........" Ron comes stumbling through the door. I was leaning against the bedframe, reading a book. But now I'm standing up next to the bed.

"You got drunk even though I told you not to." I scowl. He's already taking off his shirt.

"Hmmm.... I never promised I wouldn't." He struggles to undo his pants.

"Let me help you." I grumble, taking his hands away from his pants. I undo the button and zipper, allowing his pants to fall to the ground. I turn around and walk back towards the bed, not allowing myself to even look at his boxers.

"What? You don't wanna see how big I am?" He slurs, hugging me from behind. He places wet kisses on my neck, causing me to gasp.

"Ron, stop." I spin out of his grasp and push him away slightly. I go around him, feeling trapped.

"Aww, but I was just getting started." He follows me, causing me to back away.

"No, you were not." I say shakily. He pulls me towards him, forcing himself on me.

"Fuck..." He growls out, nipping at my neck. He picks me up, making me wrap my legs around him so I don't fall. His cock (still in his boxers) rubbing against my sex.

"Ah, Ron. No..." I try not to moan but goddess it felt good. My wolf was howling for me to take this chance. But I can't, he's drunk and has no idea what he's doing. I unwrap my legs and my feet land on the floor. I push him away, attempting to ignore the throbbing feeling of need.

"Ivy, you smell amazing." Ron smirks as he traps me against the wall. He reeks of alcohol.

"Ron, take a damn shower, and stop telling me that!" I try to sound intimidating, but its not working. Seeing as he's practically naked, minus his boxers. He starts to try to take off my tank top, but I smack his hand.

"Come one baby, don't make me wait." Ron tries kissing me. I push him back and he stumbles a bit. I grab his arm and drag him into the bathroom, turning on the shower.

"Take a shower now, talk dirty later." I reply to him. He takes off his boxers and gets in.

"Get in with me." He tries pulling me into the shower with him. I pull my arm back and close the shower door. I leave the bathroom and lie down on the bed.

Thirty minutes later, he comes out of the bathroom. His hair still dripping wet, a towel wrapped around his waist. Again, his bare chest on full display. He seems more sober than before, since he isn't having trouble putting on sweatpants. He leaves the damp towel on the floor and goes to lay down on the bed. I grab the towel off the floor and go over to him.

"Ron, sit up and dry your hair, its dripping." I poke his shoulder. He grumbles in response, and sits up.

"You do it." He tells me. I sigh and start rubbing his head gently with the towel. He sits patiently and waits for me to finish.

"There, I'm done." I tell him and he instantly falls backwards, half asleep, making it almost impossible for me to get in bed and sleep comfortably.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles and moves so that he's on one side of the bed. He props himself up with his elbow. I climb in the bed and look at his tired eyes.

"For attempting to rape me? Or something else?" I question him, as I scoot closer and start tracing a tattoo on his chest with my middle finger. He hums in response to my touch.

"For almost raping you, I was less sober then. Now I can control myself, unless your finger goes any lower." He replies tiredly. I stop from going any lower and trace the tattoo on his shoulder instead.

"You are going to have one hell of a hangover." I let him place his free hand on my waist.

"I already am..." He says as he shifts so that his arms are wrapped around my body, pulling me closer. He breathes in my scent deeply and sighs. I feel safer, now that he's in a hangover, it means that he won't have the energy to try anything while I sleep. So I fall asleep, with him holding me.

Please don't be cranky in the morning...