Five

SO SORRY ABOUT THE UPDATING PROBLEMS!!!!!!! LITTLE GIRL IS HERE FOR REAL THIS TIME. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR READING AND I HOPE U ENJOY!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RON

Damn that woman. Swaying her hips and licking the blood off her fangs like that. What is she trying to do? Kill me slowly? I let out a low growl and decide that I desperately need a run. I go to the edge of the forest and shed my clothes behind a tree. I shift into my wolf and start running.

"Explain to me why you thought locking our mate in our room was a good idea?" My wolf, Xavier, asks me.

"It would have been idiotic to leave her alone in the room without locking it. The first thing she did was check the lock anyways." I reply

"Yes, but you were in the bathroom. She wasn't alone." Xavier states.

"Touché." I answer back. A few moments later Harry mind links me and says that the meeting is starting soon. I turn around and head back to the tree where my clothing lays and shift back to human and dress myself. I start jogging towards the pack house where the meeting will take place. I enter the door and head up to the fourth floor. I see a few Alphas heading down the hall and follow them towards the meeting. I enter and I'm greeted by Harry. We find our seats and wait for the meeting to start. Minutes later, Alpha Jason enters and stands at the head of the table.

"Hopefully you are all aware of the reason you've been called here... Rouges. They are starting to join forces and create a rouge army capable of taking down packs. Any questions so far?" He starts with. An Alpha raises his hand.

"Who the hell is their leader and do you have a plan?" Alpha Jack asks. With this a figure steps out of the shadows. A figure I know all to well.

Ivy

"Who the hell is their leader and do you have a plan?" Alpha Jack asks. At this I step out from the shadows and pull out my presentation material. Which is mostly just a power point and my map of all the different pack territories.

"Good question. Luckily for you, I have the answer. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Ivy Thorn, Gamma of this pack and sister of Alpha Jason. I have the plans we need for attack and answers. First answer, the leader of the rouge army is unknown. I have wolves already trying to answer that question." I look around at baffled alphas and find my mate staring me down with such intensity that it's becoming uncomfortable for me. Alpha Jack nods as if to say 'continue'. So I do, turning on my power point and beginning the presentation.

MOMENTS LATER

I end my power point and stare at bewildered alphas once again.

"Any questions?" I ask. No reply. "I'm taking that as in I covered everything."

Then Jason stands up and starts clapping. Pretty soon the entire room is clapping and I'm not sure I know what to do. However, a gunshot is heard from outside, snapping me out of my dazed state. Everyone stands still except for me. I run towards the stairs and dash out the front door only to be greeted by the smell of blood and a horrific sight. The Beta holding a gun to a man's head and the third in command holding a woman by the wrists and the second in command holding a little girl.

By now most of the Alphas have made it outside the house and see the sight before me. Before I speak, another shot is fired and the man falls backward. The bullet hole in his forehead oozing blood. The woman screams while the little girl cries. I'm stunned again until the Beta aims the gun at the little girl. I rush to her aide. The gun is fired and gasps fill the air as everyone sees me holding the bullet in between my index finger and my thumb in front of the little girl's chest. I throw the bullet over my shoulder and tackle the Beta.

Strong arms pick me up and detained me. Of course Ron is the one detaining me so his scent has a soothing effect. Jason is ordering and yelling at his Beta, second in command, and third in command.
I shake Ron off and walk over to the little girl who is as pale as a ghost. I punch the second in command and take the little girl into my arms.

"It's okay now. They won't hurt you." I whisper to her. She starts to cry and holds onto me. She lets go and I stand up. She then clings to my leg. My eyes have turned into a dark shade of red. Jason is ordering guards to haul his Beta into the dungeons and the third in command and second in command are on their knees with their heads bowed. The woman takes the little girl into her arms and cries. The woman then proceeds to explain how she and her mate had been running away from the rouge army since they wanted her mate to join them. They had stumbled upon the pack territory and were found by a man on patrol who proceeded to hand them over to the Beta.

"Jason, I want the Beta dead and these two in the pack by sunset or I'll do it myself." I command Jason.

"Just who do you thi-" he starts

"Jason, what other choice do we have?" I question at him. He then nods and tells the guard next to him to execute the Beta.

"Ma'am if you want, I would like you to join this pack." He states calmly to the woman. Who looks at me and then nods at Jason and breaks down again. The little girl starts to cry and some female pack members go to comfort the woman and her child.

"Thank you Jason." I thank him. He nods and I turn around only to find my mate standing there. I walk around him and jog up the stairs to my room where I lock the door and pass out on my bed.