"Thanks." Duane sighed. "Operating without a computer in college is impossible."

"I can come over anytime after 2:00pm after class." Amir said.

"No rush bruh I'll call you. Where you from?" Duane said.

"Chicago, Englewood to be exact what about you?"

"North Carolina." Duane said.

"Family?" Amir said.

"My mother and older sister." Duane said.

"I got my mom, lil brother my three cousins, aunt and uncle." Amir said.

Duane raised his eyebrow and said "They all live with you?"

"What? No, my aunt and them live in philly." Amir chuckled.

"Oh my fault!" Duane laughed.

Micheal approached Duane and Amir laughing amongst one another amid the loud music and said to Amir "Amir I'm going home."

Amir, coming down from a laugh said "I'll see you later."

"Later bruh." Duane said.

"Alright." Micheal said, squeezing past partiers.

"Tell me more about the sliding board." Amir said.

"After it took me so long to go up the slide and standing and waiting I was tired as fuck so I go down, remember my shorts was old as fuck. So I feel like my ass was burning by the time a realize my shorts are past my stomach I'm in the water and I'm too sore to move so I'm drifting in the water my dick out and ass on fire cause of the slide." Duane said.

"Oh shit!" Amir laughed, stomping the floor.

"I couldn't believe that shit happened." Duane said.

"Duane you wanna go to your place or mines? This bitch too loud and I'm getting real tired of looking at niggas kissing." Amir said.

"Mines if you want." Duane said.

"Sure." Amir said.

Duane let Amir inside and Duane said "My roommate sleep and we can't be too loud."

"I hear you." Amir said following Duane to his room.

Amir looked around Duane's room was the same layout as his own and it was neat and tidy not a crumb on the floor the bed was made, a stack of books on the desk next to a laptop, a clothes hamper next to the window and an a Pan-African Flag hanging on the wall. Amir picked up a book from Duane's desk and said "Assata's Autobiography?"

"Yeah that's one of my favorites." Duane said.

"Me too! I got it in my dorm right now." Amir said.

"Really!?" Amir said.

"Nigga I'll get it right now." Amir said.

"Shut up." Duane laughed.

Amir picked up the laptop and said "So this is the patient?"