Epilogue - The Future

After having Tom, Niall and I were still together. Our marriage was still going strong. I was still a solo artist in the music industry and Niall was still in One Direction and really good mates with the guys still. And we then had another child, who we named Amelia.

Eleanor was still with Louis and they decided to get married after being together for 8 years. As well as getting married they had 2 children, who were friends with Tom and Amelia.

Zayn and Perrie were still together and married in private. They were talking about having children but were undecided. And Perrie was still in Little Mix, still enjoying herself.

Maddie was still with Liam. They were deciding on whether to have children and get married. Maddie and I were still really good friends and did things together whenever I had time off and not spending time with the kids.

Finally, Harry and Crystal. They were really happy together and decided to get married first, and then have children. Crystal and I became really good friends over the years of knowing each other.

I got to know Niall's parent's more and more and also his brother Greg and his wife.

And we all lived as one big massive happy family!!

This really is an Amazing Time!