Chapter 1 - School Day (Friday)

Emily was stuck at school and wondering what she was going to do about her troubles. Sitting in maths was pretty boring stuff for her as she had her second year of exams coming up. She was in 5th year/ S5 (Year 11) and lived in the North East of Scotland so things got a little boring.

As much as she wanted to just have a free period she just had to accept the concept of being stuck at the school she was at. But she did figure out that if she got through this year and the next then she could leave and begin her big adventure. Not like anyone she knew was going to believe her. She had always wanted to become a chef or a dancer but didn't know which one to go for and always had the other as a back up for what ever she chose.

She also had wanted to go to London and do a bit of travelling but wasn't expecting anything big as she knew that all her dreams would never really come true as they were just inside her head. It didn't help that she didn't like to think she was a good singer and didn't like performances in front of very many people or anyone at all for that matter.

Emily had finished maths and was really happy that it was break but was really annoyed to figure out that she had Biology then Chemistry one after the other. Something she didn't expect at all and didn't help her troubles at all. As she looked further on at her timetable for that day, she had found Geography and English after lunch. She thought "English last thing on a Friday really doesn't help me at all!!" All Emily wanted to do was cry in a corner and just hope nobody would notice. As if things couldn't get any worse.