Chapter 19 - Thursday Morning:- In London

(2 days later..........)

Today is my last full day in London. I said to Eleanor I would meet her at starbucks near to Niall's place. I mean she wanted to spend a day with me because I finished my rehearsals. I kinda need a girl's day out!! Well I have been spending the past week with the guys so it's good to have a change. I got Eleanor's number last week and decided to text her. The text read: "On my way to starbucks. Won't be too long." She then replied: "Okay. I'm already there. See you soon." I didn't reply, just continued walking to starbucks.

As I got closer to starbucks, I saw Eleanor waiting outside.

"Hey Eleanor!" I shouted not too far from where she was standing

"Hey Emily. You want to get a coffee?" Eleanor asked me as I got closer towards her.

"Yeah sure! I can't wait for today!!" I said excited.

"Neither can I!! We'll have good fun shopping!!" Eleanor said and I nodded in response.

We went into starbucks. Eleanor ordered a large Frappe and I ordered a large hot chocolate. Well I do like their hot chocolates anyway!! We got chatting about things. Girly things, my new job and what me and the guys had been up to. We also got talking about Liam's new girlfriend Maddie and the fact that I knew her. Lucky I didn't start to cry. If I did I don't know what would happen. Well at least I didn't!! I'm glad of that.

We got our orders and left. I'm glad we changed the subject after we left and we decided to go to Jack Wills to check some of their stuff out. Not like we would buy anything. Well unless we wanted to. That's something I like when I'm with Eleanor is that we can just have girly chats with out the guys around bugging us.

As we were walking round Jack Wills we got chatting about our relationships. I didn't really want to go into too much detail on what Niall and I had done. I don't want to freak Eleanor out. Eleanor started to talk about other stuff after. Like what stuff suited her. We got gossiping about other things as well. Just girl talk really. I mean I would have fallen over if it was something else that maybe wouldn't have been girl talk.

We both saw a t-shirt that we liked and I said that I would pay. Well, I got paid yesterday. And got £250 just for the end of last month and the stuff I'm going to be doing this month. I'll get paid again soon and I haven't been doing very much work to get paid a lot. After I paid for the t-shirts in Jack Wills we left and went to other shops. Well, I didn't know London very well because I've only been here since Friday. And I am going home tomorrow so that the video for the guys new single can be filmed, and because of my birthday. I want to be with family and the boys have respected that. Well, they said they would stay until the end of the first week back at school. But, they don't know if they would be back for my leaving party at the end of the term.

Enough thinking about the guys, I've had far too much time with them this week. Back to shopping!! Me and Eleanor decided to go to other places to pass the time. We both agreed on going to Nando's for lunch. I can't wait! Who knows what we'll do before then?!

It then go to 12:30pm and we decided to go for lunch at Nando's. We've been to so many places already and I'm getting tired. And I've got to watch how long I'm out because I'm going home tomorrow on an early train. Well my train is at like 8am and I need to see the guys off at the airport as well before they make their way back up to Aberdeen. And we'll hopefully meet up back in my hometown. I can't wait to see my parents again!! It's good that my mum ain't working!!

After we had lunch we decided to go to Starbucks near Niall's place. Well it would be easier so that I can get some rest for tomorrow. I just hope Niall and the others aren't in. I mean it would be nice for me and Eleanor to have some time together just having a seat and a girly chat. Once we got to Starbucks we ordered the same as this morning. Eleanor got a large Frappe and I got a large Hot Chocolate. I also texted Niall. The text reads: "Hey babe! You at home? Me and El are going back there after we've been to Starbucks." Not long after we got our orders Niall texted back. His text read: "Okay babe. And me and the others are at Louis' place." That made me happy cause then me and El can get some time together back at mine and Niall's place with no distractions.

We walked back to the apartment which was like 5 minutes away. We would laugh and tell good jokes. I'm happy when I have a girly chat with Eleanor!! We got back to the apartment and I opened up the door. I walked in and held open the door for Eleanor. I then shut it once she was inside. I said to Eleanor just to go and take a seat in the living room whilst I put my bags in the bedroom. I then walked back in to the living room and sat next to Eleanor on the sofa. We then started to chat about how amazing it is for me to be in this position at such a young age. We continued to talk about that for quite a while.

2 hours later..........

It's now 3:30pm and I heard the front door open. Me and Eleanor both turned our heads because we could hear laughter. I looked at Eleanor who nodded. She must have thought the same as me. The guys are back!! That's all we need!!

"Hey babe!! You okay?" Niall asked bursting in to the living room excited to see me.

"Yeah I'm fine. Good to see you guys!!" I said standing up to hug Niall. Eleanor is now over seeing Louis and looks really happy to see him.

"Good. You had fun then!!" Niall said happily

"Yes of course! Hey. Let's have a movie night!!" I said excited!

"Yeah!!" The others all said in unison

"Tonight. 7pm here. That okay?" I asked curiously. The others all nodded and Niall smiling at me for making the suggestion.

The others decided to leave to give me and Niall some alone time. Me and Eleanor had a girly hug before she left with Louis. I'm glad she stayed after we had been shopping!! I'm really looking forward to tonight!!!!

It will be fun!!