Chapter 14 - Thursday Morning:- Liam's House

Emily's POV

So today is my last day at St Georgia's before the holidays. I'm going to have to leave for London on the train tomorrow and see the guys off at the station. Well, they're getting the plane. I don't have my passport yet but should be arriving in the next week. The good thing is that my mum let me stay again last night!! She said tonight was okay as well!

I woke up to noises coming from the kitchen, Liam wasn't in the bed so I thought he might have been in the kitchen. Yesterday I had two interviews on the radio which felt a bit scary at first but got use to it. I decided to get up because it was 7:30am.

"Hey babe. You making breakfast?" I asked curiously

"Yeah, do you want a fried egg?" Liam responded happily.

"Yes thanks. It's very nice of you to make breakfast for me!" I said kindly

"You had a busy day yesterday. I also made toast if you want it." Liam replied to my comment

"Thank you. You are the best boyfriend ever!" I said and pecked him on the lips when he sat down at the other side of the counter. Why did he have a shirt on?! He looked hot when he was just in his boxers and nothing else.

"You looking forward to your last day before your holidays?" Liam asked after he'd finished his breakfast

"Yeah. It'll be fun! The only thing is that I have to record a message before I go." I said a little unhappy

"You'll be alright. Me and the guys will be there with you today if you need us!!" Liam said reassuring me

"Thanks. I actually have a photo shoot 1st and 2nd period if you and the others want to come." I said offering the option

"That's very kind of you. I'll tell the lads and we'll see you there. Where is the photo shoot?" Liam asked curiously

"The assembly hall at school. I'm not allowed to leave school during classes today." I said in response

"Can't wait. You'll be amazing!!" Liam said complimenting me. I just blushed at his comment. He stroked my cheek and smiled.

I decided to go for a bath. I just hope Liam doesn't do anything stupid. When I say stupid I mean him taking photo's of me naked in the bath. How embarrassing!! So, I went into the bedroom. Grabbed some clothes for the day and a towel. My toiletries were already in the bathroom from yesterday. I heard the bath running, Liam must want to help me. I end up getting a text. Who from? Oh great, Harry. The text read, Heard about your photo shoot. Can't wait to see you in some HOT outfits!! Hxx. I can't believe he would say that to me. I replied back slightly unhappy at what he had said to me about the photo shoot. He's asking for it later! The bath wasn't running any more so it must be ready. I picked up my things and went to the bathroom. I opened the door.

When I opened the door, Liam was standing next to the bath with his arms folded and a smirk on his face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked Liam. 

"Am I not allowed to look at you like this?" He replied

"You are allowed I was just a little suspicious that was all, are you wanting to join me or something?" I asked.

"I would but its only if you want me to." He said.

"Thanks for the offer babe, but I'll be okay, you might get distracted." I said smirking.

"Okay, I'll leave you to get a bath and I'll go get ready." Liam said before leaving me in the bathroom.

15 minutes later......