Chapter 13 - Tuesday Evening: - Liam's House

Me and Liam walked to the car. "Babe I forgot to pick up my bag before I came to the party. Do you mind if we go back to mint to get it?" I asked sadly

"Of course we can go back to yours. Then when we get back to mine we could maybe resume our little bit of fun that we started earlier!" Liam said cheekily

"We may. You never know when it may start again." I said trying to show that I was enjoying it.

"You really won't know what's hit you when we resume." He said as if he knew what he was going to do.

We got to my house. I ran in and said that I had forgotten my bag earlier because I was in such a rush. My parent's were cool with that which was good. I can't believe I had forgotten my bag earlier, then again I was busy so who can blame me.

I ran back to the car and got in. "You were quick!!" Liam said surprised

"Yeah, I know. I didn't want to keep you waiting cause I know you want to get back!!" I said cheekily

"I know babe!! Just you wait to see what I have in store!" He said in the most cheeky but soothing voice. The car started and drove off to Liam's house. I wonder how long he's had it. He did tell me earlier about it but didn't say how long he's had it. "Babe, how long have you had you're place?" I asked curiously

"A couple of weeks. But me and the lads stayed together for a while." He answered

"Nice. Can't wait to see what you're place looks like! It'll be cool!" I said excited

The car arrived outside Liam's place. It looks amazing! I just can't wait to get inside!! Liam got out the car and came to open my door. What a gentleman!! "My lady!" He said as he opened the door for me.

"Why thank you kind sir! How very generous of you!" I replied. Liam came and opened the front door. He let me in first, what a gentleman!! "I have something for you Em!" Liam said happily and handed an envelope to me.

"Oh, what could it be?" I said and with that I opened the envelope. It was a key ............... I bet it was for Liam's place. "Is this a key for your place?" I asked curiously

"Yes of course. Who wouldn't give their girlfriend a key?!" Liam said in response.

"Why thank you! How kind!" I responded

I found my way to his bedroom. OMG, it had a king size bed. He must be wanting me to stay!! I put my bag down and took off my shorts as they were bugging me. I went into the living room and stuck on the TV. Liam came walking in to the living room with out his jeans on. I smirked at this but was shocked to see him do that.

"Babe where are your jeans?" I asked trying to keep a straight face

"In my bedroom. They were annoying me!!" He said as he sat down next to me on the sofa. He turned the TV off even though I was watching it.

"Hey I was watching that?!?!" I said slightly angry and stood up

"And you would look so much hotter without that dress on!" He said cheekily and stood up as well. I just blushed. He put his hands around my waist and I put mine around his neck. We were leaning in closer and closer. Our lips connected and it became a passionate kiss. Liam moved his hands to pick me up. He carried me somewhere but I didn't know where until he put me down on something soft. I think it might have been the bed.

I bet this is Liam wanting to resume where we left off before when we were at my party. His tongue retreated but we continued after.

We pulled away and smiled at each other. "Gosh your a good kisser!!" I said hoping Liam was okay about what I said

"You are just as good!" Liam replied to my comment. He then started to kiss my neck and started to unbutton my dress but didn't take it off straight away. 

"You would look hot without your shirt on!!" I said and Liam kissed me. As he kissed me I unbuttoned his shirt. Liam then started to kiss me again. I just felt so lucky, I'm a dancer with the biggest band ever, I've met One Direction and my life has changed so much!! It's so good!!

It was obvious that Liam was enjoying it because when he kissed me he smirked. 

"You will get it, but not just now, just you wait!!" He said but didn't do any more. I didn't want to argue!!

"Oh is that the time I need to get ready for bed." I said noticing the time. It was 10:20pm.

"I'm ready anyway. And you can get ready here in front of me!!" Liam cheekily said

I looked slightly shocked but just did it anyway. I put on a pj vest and a pair of pj shorts.

"You look so fit in those pj's!! Can I get a photo?" Liam asked cheekily

"Yes. Don't use it for anything stupid!!" I said sounding serious.

"Don't worry. I wouldn't even dare!!" Liam said with a smirk on his face. He took a couple of pictures on his phone which made me wonder if he might show the rest of the boys.

I went and sat on the bed with Liam. I wonder if he would send the photo's to someone. Nobody too personal I hope.

"You look so hot in these photo's." Liam said as I looked at the photo's.

"Do you really think that?" I asked unsure

"Yes, if you don't believe me then you'll probably get a text from the others in the next five minutes!!" Liam said shocking me completely.

"I do. It's just I haven't had very many people say such a thing to me before." I responded sadly

"How many people have said that sort of thing to you?" Liam asked curiously.

"Only one person. He's fancied me for a long time!" I said a little unhappy.

"Ahh. Well your mine now, so he can't have you!!" Liam replied. I hovered over him slightly and kissed him. Liam then rolled us over so he was on top. He kept kissing me.

My hand crept back up to reach his face. His skin was so soft!! He's just so hot and I've always had a crush on him ever since I started liking them last year! I love my life now!!

We pulled away and smirked. I don't want anyone else now!!!!

I suddenly get a text from someone. I check and it's Harry. I wonder what he was saying. The text reads Lovin' that picture of you in your pj's! You look amazing!! I just laughed. I get another text. This time it's from Louis. His text reads I love the picture Liam sent me of you in your pj's. You look fit!! I wonder what Eleanor would say!! Unless she knew something I didn't. To be honest I didn't want to know. I locked my phone and put it down on the little bedside table. I then decided to go to sleep.

Liam's POV

Emily is so beautiful and peaceful when she sleeps. I really want to take a photo of her sleeping, but I really don't want to upset her. I just feel as if I can't say anything bad about her because she has so many good things that can't be criticised. That's why I'm so attracted to her. She makes me speechless whenever I see her because of her style and the way she lights up a room when she walks in. It just shows how much support she can get from only around two hundred people at her school.

I feel sorry for the lads because they really like Emily but they haven't been able to tell her. I just don't know how they're going to tell her. I've offered to help but they said that they would do it in their own time. They aren't going to get anywhere unless they tell her!

2 days later ...........................