Chapter 26 - Sunday Evening:- Niall's House

Today has been a really good day! Well, this morning I was with the guys and Maddie. Then this afternoon I was round at my gran's with Niall seeing my parent's and grandparent's. It's been a really amazing birthday! And it's so different being in the position I am in. Well, knowing the most famous boy-band in the world today and becoming a singer is absolutely mental.

It's now about 8:30pm, so Niall and I are sitting in the living room just chilling out watching TV cuddled up together, which I thought was nice. I just love being cuddled up with Niall on a night like this. Niall decided to nuzzle his head into my hair, but sniffed it as well. I wonder why. "Babe, why are you sniffing my hair?" I asked curiously. "Just wanted to see what it smelt like. Minty in a way but with a sea kind of smell as well." Niall said trying to decide what my hair smelt of. "Oh I never thought of it smelling like that!" I said a little shocked at what my hair smelt like. I never thought it would smell like that either. "I'm just away to nip off and do something. Might be a while." Niall said and went off somewhere.

20 Minutes Later.........

It's now 8:55pm and still no sign of Niall. A text popped up on my phone. I wonder who from. It was Niall. The text read: "Come to the bedroom! There's a surprise waiting for you!!" Oh well if there's a surprise I'm going to go see. But first I'll turn off the TV then I'll make my way upstairs. Once I got the TV turned off I made my way upstairs to the bedroom. It's really quiet which is unusual. I wonder what Niall's done for this surprise. Well I don't know until I get to the bedroom.

Once I got to the bedroom, the door was shut. I knocked then opened the door. Niall was where to be seen. I stepped towards the bed when I heard the door close. I turned towards the door to see Niall shirtless. I gasped slightly. That's when I realised there was candles around the room, but not many. "Like your surprise?" Niall asked smirking. I smiled at this. "Of Course! And I like the sight I see as well!!" I said cheekily. "I thought you would baby! You would look better shirtless too!!" Niall said whilst grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him. "What a good idea! I might just do that!!" I said agreeing. Just when I was about to take off my t-shirt Niall stopped me. Why would he do that? "Ah ah ah, I'll do that for you!" Niall said shaking his head slightly.

Niall got my shirt off then kissed me. At the same time we moved towards the bed until I felt it behind me. Niall pulled away from me and let me climb onto the bed. I took my phone out my pocket and put it on the bed-side table which had a foil packet on it as well. What is he planning? I was in a sitting position whilst Niall stood at the end of the bed watching me. He then climbed onto the bed and on top of me. I was still sitting up but with my legs out straight. He kissed me as we fell back on the bed. He managed to unhook my bra with great skill whilst still kissing me. Niall then chucked it away else where, but I don't know where.

I started to fiddle with the button on Niall's jeans until I got it open. Once the button was un-done, we pulled away and I pulled down Niall's jeans leaving him in his Calvin Klein boxers which looked pretty tight. I let out a soft moan because of the sight I was seeing. Niall just chuckled. He unbuttoned my jeans and got them off me, leaving me in my underwear and nothing else. Gosh, I feel a little too exposed in front of Niall. I covered up my top half with my arms because I felt embarrassed. Niall shook his head and moved my arms away. "Don't cover up babe. You are always beautiful to me!" Niall said softly. I blushed and smiled slightly. Niall then kissed my left cheek. Without even any warning Niall ripped off my underwear. I gasped at what had just happened. He then started to kiss my neck. Whilst he did it I palmed him through his boxers. Niall then moaned against my neck at the contact. I just smiled. I knew that would work.

Niall looked at me for a minute. His member seemed as if it was about to break free. I don't want to let it loose yet though. "Babe, do you mind takin' off your boxers? You look kinda bad in them!" I said cheekily. Niall had a dark look in his eyes. "Any thing for baby!!" Niall said smirking. And with that Niall pulled off his boxers, which let his erection spring free. Then chucked his boxers off the bed. My eyes widened when I saw his size. "Don't worry. You'll get use to the size." Niall said to my shocked look. I blushed at the comment. Niall then reached over to the bed-side table for the foil packet. He ripped it open and took out the condom. And then put it over his impressive size. I looked at him whilst he moved between my legs. "Ready for this babe?" Niall asked before continuing. "Ready for anything!!" I said with slight excitement. Niall smiled. "This might hurt, but you should be fine." Niall said and slowly slid into me. "Ahhh." I said as if it hurt and gasped as if I had no breath. "Breath baby. I'll go slowly." Niall said softly. I breathed slowly until the pain turned to pleasure. I let out a soft moan as Niall slid fully into me. "Is it okay to move?" Niall asked and I nodded. Gosh, this feels good! "Babe can we flip over? I want to try something." I asked curiously. "Yeah. Okay." Niall said and flipped us over so I was on top. I slid back onto his member and Niall's head hit the pillow with pleasure.

Due to my inexperience, Niall put his hands on my hips and guided me until I got to grips with it. When I knew I was close I started to whisper Niall's name. Once I came it triggered Niall to as well. After, I lay down on Niall's chest, still panting from what just happened. "That was amazing, for your first time that is!" Niall said trying to calm his breathing to it's normal rate. I tried to do the same before talking. "Yeah, I'm glad I did it with you though!!" I said happily and still out of breath a little. I'm just glad I've done it with someone I love! "So am I! The others will be jealous of us doing this!" Niall said happily. He then flipped us over again and pulled out of me. I winced slightly. "Sorry babe! Did that hurt?" Niall asked a little sad. "Yeah just a little. But I'll get use to it!! Just takes time I guess!" I said reassuring him.

Niall got up off the bed, and excused himself to the bathroom. Oh how I love him so!! It's now 9:30pm, so I decided to get changed for bed. Well, I have school tomorrow. And I'll be up at 6:30am trying to get ready. Oh, how life can be so harsh sometimes! But the good thing about tomorrow is that the guys are supposed to be in a bit of the video! I just hope they do well, for the video! I'm looking forward to it that's for sure! The school have apparently chosen some people in my year to do the video as well, but I don't know who as I haven't been told. Niall came strolling into the bedroom the minute I had finished getting ready for bed. He grabbed his pj bottoms and shoved them on. We then sat down on the bed doing nothing but just sitting in the quiet.

"C'mon baby. Let's get some rest for tomorrow!" Niall said softly. "Okay." Was all I said before I set my alarm for 6:30am tomorrow and got into bed. I'm glad Niall and I can do what we've done together! "Babe?" I asked and Niall looked at me and replied "Hmmm." "Do you regret what we just did?" I asked a little unsure. Niall's expression went blank. "No of course not. Why? Do you?" Niall said a little hurt. "I don't either! Just glad I did it with you and nobody else!!" I said smiling. A quick kiss before Niall said "Sleep now baby. You'll need it for tomorrow!" And with that I was drifting off like a baby. So peaceful yet so young!

Tomorrow will be a new day!!