Chapter 27 - Monday Morning:- School

I'm just sitting in registration doing nothing. Just listening to the different conversations. I have 3rd and 4th period off, to give me a chance to hang out with the guys and discuss some work stuff with them.

1 Hour 45 Minutes Later.........

Chemistry and french were so boring! I'm glad it's break. And at least I get to miss next period and all of 4th as well! I can't wait! The guys are suppose to be coming soon anyway.

After break had finished I made my way to reception to meet the management. I wonder where the guys are, I haven't seen them all morning. Well, apart from Niall. Mangement asked to go to the canteen, so we went.

Once we got to the canteen, we made our way to the tables next to the two snacks counters. I think management feel its a good place to sit and have a chat about things. The guys should be here any moment to come and discuss things too. Hopefully they aren't too long in coming.

"Eventually you guys turn up!" I say to them as the walk over to where I'm sitting with management.

"Sorry we took so long, we had to do a couple of things before coming here." Niall said looking apologetic.

"It's okay, lets get started yeah?" I asked as I knew that management were wanting to get on.

1 hour later......

Finally finished talks with the guys and management, sounds like they will want to have us dancers involved in a lot more things with the guys. And hopefully I'll get offered other things as well. Being a model was something that was brought up and I liked the sound of that!

What a great day this has been so far!!

1 month 2 weeks later.......

A/N:- Apologies for such a short chapter, I know I said I would try not to put any more but with editing this chapter it's made it a lot shorter than before.